PDA

View Full Version : Rage on top!!

crow
02-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Been a long while since we have seen a rage top 3. Bladeslinger, Bruce Lee, and Arnold. Congrats, I'm looking forward to seeing a 2hand rage on top:)

Apoca1ypse
02-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Yay rage! :D

Cant wait for 2H rage to sit on top. It hasnt happened since Meatbags Inc were doing the dance with Team Kaos back when the gladiators bracket had been reached for the first time :P Pretty sure meatbags inc went inactive before they made it to vets so it was Team Kaos and his theatrics (normally Solstice) on top exclusively for a few months after that...

for those people who have NFI what I'm on about, I'm referring to a time approximately 22 months ago haha :P

note: I think sliver made it to #2 a few times late 2011, but if he sat on #1 LMK :)

Apoca1ypse
02-04-2013, 06:11 AM
well, it just happened. 2H rage is on top.

Cynaidh
02-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Grats!!! That's cool its been so long, of course with how the number 1 slot is he is already down to 3rd right now. Whats the most amazing to me is that we have 6 rages in the top 10. Its been so long since my rages had other rages to fight in the top 25 i need to relearn how to do it (i still have no idea how a Dunder using a 2h'er gets the jump on a fellow rage using a rapier, just blows my mind)! :)

Rages got a huge buff in this update to the big patch.

Apoca1ypse
02-04-2013, 03:05 PM
yeah, bladeslinger is a bit tough for my ragers to beat :(

Cynaidh
02-05-2013, 06:33 AM
With this re-spec today Belwraith is trying out the two-handed thing, will have to see if i can figure it out. He didn't have enough points to finish off Total Carnage in the re-spec, so will be a while before he is up to 100% strength again. But we will see how he does after that.

The returned also said screw this shield shit and picked up a two hander again today. Have to see how he does too. :)

Apoca1ypse
02-05-2013, 02:08 PM

only time I'm gonna have a hipster moment but;

Team Win: Using 2H weapons before they were cool