PDA

View Full Version : Duelmasters

mtroxell
01-31-2013, 05:53 PM
Is there anyone else here who used to play the old Duelmasters Play-By-Mail gladiator game?

Team Kaos
01-31-2013, 08:33 PM
Duelmasters which later became Duel II by RSI? I played for a long time along with Hyborian War. I was active in 4 different arena's mostly but had gladiator stables in about 8 different ones. Niania, Kaltos and Zuwayza were my main arena's. I have not played in years, funny though that you mentioned it. I just came across my binders while going through my closet yesterday.

Cynaidh
02-02-2013, 06:24 AM
Same here played for over a decade :) The waiting for the mail to come is what swapped me over to Nate's creations Pit of War here and a previous game he did.

mtroxell
02-02-2013, 07:43 AM
I played for several years and ran stables in three arenas. I really liked the variety of fighting styles but I see alot of that here. Rages are equivalent to Lungers, Bashers and Strikers, War is more of the parry styles (parry-riposte, parry-lunge, parry-strike and total-parry) and theatrics is aimed blow and possibly crossed over to some of the parry styles also.

johnh10
02-02-2013, 03:58 PM
I still have my site terrablood.com still up for it and the other RSI games. haven't played in years though.

Team Kaos
02-02-2013, 10:55 PM
I still have my site terrablood.com still up for it and the other RSI games. haven't played in years though.

You control the terrablood site? I spent more hours then I can remember digging through that site for information. It was almost like a bible to me for many years.

oedi
02-03-2013, 02:12 AM
I played for 15 years 86 to 01. Played various Briteron by teams and the pretty things. I actually got Sandy to send me my mini overviews just before christmas. Was considering sending some to the next tourney :)

Cynaidh
02-03-2013, 03:57 AM

Wow! Yes I know i was on your site a ton figuring out what skills a roll up would start with and then if it had bonus skills once the roll up came back! Omg the memories!

Cynaidh
02-03-2013, 03:58 AM
I played for 15 years 86 to 01. Played various Briteron by teams and the pretty things. I actually got Sandy to send me my mini overviews just before christmas. Was considering sending some to the next tourney :)

I think the winter face to face tourney was like a week or 2 ago.

johnh10
02-03-2013, 05:56 AM
You control the terrablood site? I spent more hours then I can remember digging through that site for information. It was almost like a bible to me for many years.

Yes that's me. I think I put the first version of the site up in 1995. Wow.

crow
02-03-2013, 09:42 AM
John you have been here for awhile now. What stables do you manage?

oedi
02-03-2013, 10:11 AM
my bet is that he run Always sunny :)

johnh10
02-03-2013, 12:01 PM
John you have been here for awhile now. What stables do you manage?

Always Sunny & Failbots