PDA

View Full Version : New slave :)

Kastiel
01-25-2013, 03:05 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/14t7yfp.png
I just saw this one in my market, it seems great for rage but his agility troubles me, what you guys think for this slave ? is it worth to have despite his very low agility ?

Cynaidh
01-25-2013, 06:59 AM
I'd grab it, one stat is normally fixable with gear fairly darn easy, so i wouldn't worry about the agility being low. With it having that huge str and a decent chi i think it would be a fine 2h rage myself.

Apoca1ypse
01-25-2013, 07:59 AM
2H or power rage. that cost and stat line makes me think he has good luck too.

Kastiel
01-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Yea then I will take it :D, so what to make him power or 2h ? I mean which will suit her best ? for power rage isnt his agi needs to be min 70 or something ? was thinking for 2h because they are already slow so I was thinking that low agi will not affect that ?

Apoca1ypse
01-25-2013, 02:30 PM
you'll be able to get agility up easily enough. If you're worried, go 2H as they dont need much more than 100 agility all up imo to do ok.

Kastiel
01-25-2013, 11:13 PM
yea 100 agility ? WOW I mean I only use str achievements, isnt str gives more dmg ?

Dainoji
01-26-2013, 04:34 AM
yea 100 agility ? WOW I mean I only use str achievements, isnt str gives more dmg ?

Strength gives more damage for strength based weapons, agility gives more damage for agility based weapons. There is no official word on what weapons are strength based and which ones are agility based. Last I remember is Nate said something along the lines of "use common sense". Something like a dagger or a rapier are for sure agility based. Maces and axes would be strength based. Something like a bastard sword could be either I suppose, but I'd lean more towards it being a strength based weapon given its size, but you'd have to test it out. 2H weapons are thought to be strength based and Pole Arms are thought to be agility based otherwise there wouldn't be much difference between the two types.

Kastiel
01-26-2013, 06:41 AM
Ok thanks :)