PDA

View Full Version : re - Respec

Tripwire
01-20-2013, 06:36 AM
I screwed up on my Respec. The ability to re - respec maybe at a cost of some sort would be a great option. Even if it is costly, you can save up the skulls and use them to possibly respec again.

AngryVermin
01-22-2013, 07:58 PM
ditto. Sounds like a good option (for nate to get some beer money) - I would add that a team cannot respec one character more than once per month.

Cynaidh
01-23-2013, 05:40 AM
We asked Nate for this last Thursday i think it was when he was in the chat, he didn't sound very positive about it happening, but maybe if enough people ask for it, cause i am fairly sure the majority of us made a mistake on at least 1 or 2 of our glads.

oedi
01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
not to forget about those builds made redundant after the latest update :) i just had to laugh when my very successful defensive war glad suddenly lost 10 straight fights. I dont really care which speciality is favored or if its best to be offense or defense, but I do think we all should be able to get another go at respec when everything is settled, and most people stop crying about this or that should be better or worse. Ill say it again ill go for any change i really dont care, but I do think we should be allowed another respec in the light of the new information.

sevenseas
01-23-2013, 09:09 AM
I'll be content having a few goofed glads after Nate works out the kinks on getting us our unlearning so we can complete our builds without spending a bunch of money. The game is probably going to see a few more balancing tweaks before the waves of the new update settle. But patience and tactic are still the name of the game, and i know how frustrating that can be...:confused: