PDA

View Full Version : The things in the Pit

crow
02-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Just wanted to expand on an earlier idea, when you finally open the black market, it would be great if we could challenge others in an underground arena. In the underground the glads are stripped of all there green blue and purple items and only use armory items. Here the owners can wager gold, trophies, or even training points they have (could we start saving them instead of losing them after 24 hours). Have an open chat in the pit. Let battles take place at the top of the hour every hour. This would amp up the game by giving it a social structure.

Nate, just wanted to know why unused training points are taken away if not used, If someone goes on vacation for a week they lose out on the points and fall behind. Why not just let them save them for future use. Enjoying the game, thanks for everything.

Nate
02-13-2011, 04:12 AM
These are all great ideas many of which are already in the current design for the underground pit fights. I'm sure many of you will be pleased. :)

Unused training tokens are removed to reward those players who check in each day. If you go on vacation the great news is the Internet is up 24 hours a day pretty much everywhere in the world and the game works on most smart phone's browsers as well (there is trouble on Android phones at the moment that I hope to remedy soon). Down the line there may be a stable upgrade that Managers can get that will deal with keeping training points around longer than one day.

-Nate-

crow
02-13-2011, 07:16 AM
Sounds great, I am hoping for the stable upgrade, because I do vacation in one of the few remote spots in the world in which I don't get cell phone reception (far southwest Texas).