PDA

View Full Version : No Pit Fight Prize

Lunarion199
01-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Hi Nate,

This has happened second time with Riya so I am writing to you here.. She is not getting the pit fight prize. Rather I get the following message:

Yesterday Zuko and Riya were ranked 1 and 2 respectively. Zuko got his prize but Riya didn't. first time clicking the 'claim prize' link does nothing for a long time. Clicking the link again shows up the above message. I understand its meaning but I don't understand why it is appearing. Vault has free slots and no gear has got deposited there.

In the below image Zuko's prize can be seen but Riya's prize is missing.

I am not regretting for any lost prize but eager to know what exactly is happening and how it could be resolved.

Regards

Nate
01-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Not sure why that would be happening. It's possible a double click on the reward link might do it but even in that case the prize should be in your vault. I've reset it Riya for you, go and claim your prize again and let me know if it works for you.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Lunarion199
01-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Yeah it worked.. anyway I just wanted to bring it to your notice that this is happening. Sorry Nate I was so engrossed in the stat-reset that I overlooked to give you the feedback.

Thanks so much..