PDA

View Full Version : What is attack power?

sevenseas
01-11-2013, 04:02 AM
It's not the size of the dog in the fight...it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Is, the "size of the fight in the dog" attack power?

You know... is it a measure of the gladiators ambition?

Cynaidh
01-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Attack Power....

Attack Power is what allows you to come back to the forums day after day expecting news of the update but yet even when there is none Attack Power brings you back the next day to check again....

Ok maybe that's not what it is...honestly i got no clue what exactly it does, i have noticed if i get it up rather high my glads stop having their attacks parried when fighting the glads that fight more defensively as much, so i always thought it was a counter to "Defense" like the +30 to "Defense" achievements. But I haven't really tested that all that well more of a gut feeling.

sevenseas
01-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah the more i thought about it...the more i thought the same thing you said. I asked Nate privately and he told me to bring it up on the forums...darn secretive overlord:p

Alba Kebab
01-11-2013, 08:19 PM
It's not the size of the dog in the fight...it's the size of the fight in the dog.

I think that is a pretty apt description, there are big but gentle mutts and there are super aggressive little runts. People are the same. It's probably just your 'level of aggressiveness'.

Lunarion199
01-11-2013, 10:46 PM
I asked Nate privately Who is secretive?? :p

Attack Power is what allows you to come back to the forums day after day expecting news of the update but yet even when there is none Attack Power brings you back the next day to check again....
I thought that was 'Overwhelming Patience'... ;)

sevenseas
01-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Heheehe, Lun....you're a loon:p

Well son... you should 'create some distance' Lol, don't make be bust out the 'Finishing Blow' jokes:eek::eek:

Yeah yeah, so i was digging for information...secretively... ya busted me...I'm still a good person tho...right?:confused: