PDA

View Full Version : I lost a trophy

Justsujoy
01-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi,

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but it is very irritating. 11 hours back, I put all my gold in the bank except for some 700 gold and challenged someone through my gladiator Suji. Firstly the opponent wiped the sands with my glad but that is not the issue. At the end it showed that the opponent won 400 something gold from me and I found that I had some 1200 gold and 8 trophys. Before the fight I had 700 gold and 9 trophys.

Now considering that both my glads are lvl 15 and die half the time they lose and I need to save up 65 trophys to upgrade the undertaker so that they dont suffer from death sickness. And the fact that I am not really being showered with trophys and it is quite hard to buy them from India. Adding all that up makes the above a very irritating occurance to say the least.

Please dont take it as a disrespect to the developers, this is an awesome game and I understand that sometimes you need to paralyse players so that they end up contributing to the developement of the game. But taking away trophys without prior information and warning seems to be stooping a bit low.

Please let me know what exactly happened and how I can avoid it in the future.

Nate
01-14-2013, 02:14 AM
Hi Justsujoy,

There is no way to lose a trophy in a fight. What likely happened is you did not have any fight tokens and you initiated a fight. When stable masters wish to do additional fights when they do not have a fight token it costs 1 trophy.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Lunarion199
01-14-2013, 07:23 AM
Just a suggestion Nate, would you please consider placing confirmation boxes wherever it requires purchase using trophies?

Thanks