PDA

View Full Version : Trophie question

Kastiel
01-08-2013, 11:10 PM
What I should do with the 19 trophies I have ? I'm not a coiner so I only get trophies from arena's, I was thinking to buy additional vault space but upgrading barracks to hold 4 slaves seems good to, what you guys think ?

Dainoji
01-09-2013, 03:57 AM
I'd upgrade your barracks as it will give you another gladiator and that means more gold and more fun! Vault slots are nice but not really necessary if you don't mind juggling equipment around. If you are short on trophies see if you can do one of the free surveys, they usually pay out around 7 or 8 trophies.

Kastiel
01-09-2013, 04:48 AM
Surveys never give trophies or anything to me, like on the other games, but I picked barracks :) when I have 15 more to spare I think better to upgrade barracks again right ?

Team Kaos
01-09-2013, 05:42 AM
In the future, look to add the 4 pack membership. It gives you 14 days of Memberships to The Blood Academy, Skull's Gym, Fat Louie's Chop Shop and the Merchant's Guild! for just 20 trophies. If your running 4 slaves, especially younger ones moving up the ranks you can easily accumulate 20 trophies in 2 weeks time before it expires to renew.

Kastiel
01-09-2013, 08:44 AM
How so ? moving in ranks give trophies ? well my glads are usually top3 and they never got a trophie ?

Lunarion199
01-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi Kastiel,

- Killing an opponent in Arena Gates may give a trophy.
- Winning a Battle Royale gives a trophy.
- Defeating an Arena Challenge Boss I guess gives a trophy.

The more slaves you have the better because they might all aid in earning you trophies this way. That's why most of us would probably suggest to upgrade barracks first so that you may have more slaves. Later you may want to upgrade armoury or the undertaker. I would suggest giving less attention to upgrading the vault at the moment.

Team Kaos
01-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Defeat the Arena Challenges and you receive a trophy. Four slaves gives you 56 chances in 2 weeks to snag a trophies without spending a single trophy on the arena challenges. And every so often you find one in the tavern, so make sure your maxing out on your tavern trips each day as well.
The game has become much easier to gain trophies and gold then it use to be, and that is a good thing.

Kastiel
01-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Ok guys thanks :)
1 more thing, there is a trophy symbol in the rewards for tavern quests, someone may thing that some quests give trophy, does anyone ever got a trophy from a tavern quest reward ? not a drop but a reward from the quest ?

Team Kaos
01-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Yes, it is possible to find a trophy as well as fight tokens, gold and gear from the tavern quests.

Kastiel
01-09-2013, 11:12 PM
I was talking about the quest reward itself not the drop ..
http://i45.tinypic.com/pyt7b.png
Like you see there is a trophie icon, anyone ever got a quest which gives trophie ?

sevenseas
01-10-2013, 01:04 AM
thats what you can count on getting from that contract.

Kastiel
01-10-2013, 02:31 AM
nonono ... it seems I cant ask the question properly, in the picture it says that this quest it dont gives trophie and thats why it is 0 there, anyone have gotten a quest which rewards with 1 trophie ? which means there will be 1 instead 0 in the picture

Narol
01-10-2013, 03:18 AM
Then the answer is No, I never saw any trophies in the reward of tavern runs so far in years of playing.

Kastiel
01-10-2013, 03:23 AM
Finally lol thanks Narol

Lunarion199
01-10-2013, 04:09 AM
- Yeah as Narol says you don't get trophy (nor any silver, which is now insignificant anyway) as a reward in tavern quests. Those are just the provisions in the game which might have been implemented in future but haven't been yet. Another example is the gladiator equipment screen which shows four small empty slots for rings/ amulets etc but no such gear is there at the blacksmith yet.
- Tavern quests used to randomly drop trophies before but per my knowledge now they don't. They may rather drop fight arena tokens.

btw I wish the top pit fighter got a trophy in the daily pit fights..

sevenseas
01-10-2013, 07:38 AM
btw I wish the top pit fighter got a trophy in the daily pit fights..

+1 to that.

And contracts will drop trophies...just rarely.