PDA

View Full Version : New slave

Kastiel
01-08-2013, 03:07 AM
This is the new slave
http://i45.tinypic.com/2lmucr5.png

And these my current slaves
http://i45.tinypic.com/2hpkm0p.png

The pressense bothers me, it looks good but can die to much ? my 33lvl glad which haves 80 base pressense dies more then others which annoys me :eek: but still he is the 1 which wins most and hits harder lol ...
What you guys think ? is it worth to take it ? and if yes, what should I make it specialty and race ? I only want to be good in arena thats why I dont want to choose myself :rolleyes:

Cynaidh
01-08-2013, 04:34 AM
Well this is how i go about picking if i want to keep someone, first is the gold cost above 975g... you got that covered. :)

Next lets compare his stats vs how the stats are used on skills in each specialties skill tree (going to use the new trees here since the update is so close).

Rage - 11 str, 0 int, 2 agil, 3 stam, 6 size, 1 pres, 11 chi
Warrior - 12 str, 6 int, 4 agil, 7 stam, 4 size, 1 pres, 0 chi
Theatric - 7 str, 4 int, 12 agil, 0 stam, 1 size, 9 pres, 1 chi

Now your slaves best stats are int, str, with a good size and then ok agil and stam. So looking at the above i'd say it fits the best as a warrior the low pres and chi wont effect his skills at all really. I think this is even more important with this update coming up as Nate has said stats are going to effect skills more then they currently do.

Now you've got really good int and str, those are the two stats for axes/maces, so weapon is an easy pick: Axes and Maces.

As for Race that's more personal preference i think, every single one of them can be a viable warrior. Myself for warriors i stick to Spite and Dunder the most, spite if you want a more defensive guy, dunder if you want to hit hard. Since his stam is already low i'd probably stay away from trug, sniviler, and elaar. With their penalty to defense I don't think i'd pick Urk myself for a warrior so scratch that one too.

Apoca1ypse
01-08-2013, 05:25 AM
I quite like that glad. I'd trade in your lvl43 glad for him to make an urk or dunder power rage.

Kastiel
01-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Thank you guys, and Apoca1ypse you mean lvl 33 ?
And will it worth to change the lvl 33 one with the new slave ? he is dw rage now and he hits 600-700 sometimes and makes me proud :D, I dont know why but he wins twice more then lvl32 which is war, I think because his crits are BIG :), and is it because he is rage ? I am between Cynaidh and Apoca1ypse now :D but I must say power rage sounds delicious, because I saw rage crits and kinda liked it :p

Apoca1ypse
01-08-2013, 04:18 PM
oops, meant the lvl 46 glad

Kastiel
01-08-2013, 11:08 PM
But, will it worth the change ? Because I dont see much difference between them, but I dont know how much the base stats affect the battles to

Kastiel
01-09-2013, 03:43 AM
So I did her War after I readed few times that the base stats will affect the skill more like using them more, any suggestion in what type will suit her best ? 2-Hand Weapon using War Build, Offensive, Defensive, Tank or Hybrid ? tbh I dont care what type she will be, all of them are fun to play I just want the best type for her so she will be happy :rolleyes:

sevenseas
01-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Next lets compare his stats vs how the stats are used on skills in each specialties skill tree (going to use the new trees here since the update is so close).

Rage - 11 str, 0 int, 2 agil, 3 stam, 6 size, 1 pres, 11 chi
Warrior - 12 str, 6 int, 4 agil, 7 stam, 4 size, 1 pres, 0 chi
Theatric - 7 str, 4 int, 12 agil, 0 stam, 1 size, 9 pres, 1 chi

Can you explain what these numbers are Cyn?

Kastiel
01-09-2013, 04:50 AM
Maybe which stat is needed in skills for every spec, but its inaccurate when I look at the new skill tree hmm