PDA

View Full Version : Slave market rage

riggen
01-06-2013, 05:41 AM
Every single time I refresh the slaves with a trophy I get a batch of crap slaves, all under 900 gold. I'm not even kidding or exagerating, EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Is there some kind of restriction on what glads you get when you refresh, or am I just unlucky?

Cynaidh
01-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Nope no restrictions, i just did this the other day with my 3rd stable to get 5 decent glads to level up once we have the skill patch. Took 600ish trophies worth of refreshes to find 5 slaves that where all 975g -1000g.

oedi
01-06-2013, 06:36 AM
if you got a fresh team with just your starting gladiator you can refresh all you want without getting a gladiator costing more than 900 gold. I think you need to wait atleast 24 hours til next automatic refresh before you get access to better gladiators. Ive tried a couple of times to spend the 10 free thropies to start with a better than start glad, and ive never seen anyone over 900 gold.

riggen
01-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Well, I already have a decent gladiator, a weird one and 2 derps, been playing for a while, haven't spent more than 30 trophies on refreshing, but i've never gotten a single good glad... :(

crow
01-06-2013, 07:03 AM
The slave market on my alpha team last week popped up a glad worth 1030, great stats for a Non HOL glad. They are out there you just have to get lucky. I have seen as high as 1100 gold glads pop up on the slave market. Of course it is extremely rare. But I am just highlighting the fact that they do exist. Good luck.

riggen
01-06-2013, 10:43 AM
I see where you're coming from guys, I understand that there are monsters out there, but it seems highly unlikely to refresh once a day for about a month and never get one single slave worth 900 or more =/

Guess I'm just whining..

Prinny
01-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Ive had the same problem riggen although I don't intend to trade in my glads I still take a look in the slave markets when I feel like it.
When I ran 3 teams Fan Service and Prinny Squad both got terrible glads for a long while only on a few occasions a 930 gold glad would pop up but those don't cut it for me anymore so theyre rubish aswell :P