PDA

View Full Version : 2 year anniversary

crow
01-03-2013, 06:53 AM
2 years ago while looking at my facebook page I clicked a link (something I NEVER do) and followed to this game. I logged on did a few fights and was hooked. Never thinking I would be playing this game for this long. Lots of changes have happened since that day. Still enjoying it everyday. :cool:

Lunarion199
01-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Nice to hear that.. I on the other hand had made "conscious efforts" to quench my thirst for a genuine strategy game and web-search brought me here somewhere in early 2011. Used to play Gladiatus and Grepolis before. MMODen had then just ranked us as 4.5 out of 5.. Later the internet restrictions in my office kept me just watching the game updates on Facebook.. And after a long time I am here again and hopefully will keep playing till I can.

At that time the stables Team Kaos and I guess Meatbags or so were at the top. Good to see Kaos back again. Prinny's Laharl had just started surprising everyone of us for his win-streak that time.. :)

And I remember days when we used to beat Jimmy the Squid's men come to rob our gold, or people kept asking Nate what to do about the millions of tons of gold rotting in their inventory, or giving suggestions about what achievments should be awarded to the glads, or debating about female galdiators, or eager to show the slaves' pure stratigic strength in the pit fights.. :)

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?342-Monthly-Championship-Tournaments
One of my initial posts. The game has now indeed grown so much... Thanks to Nate who has always considered our opinions and moderated the forum very well.. one major reason what makes me keep playing.

Hey why not let each of us write our individual journeys here...