PDA

View Full Version : Finaly made it to the front page!

sevenseas
12-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Finally made it in the top 25 (Front page news, ya know) with my first Glad. Bigger Buzz Flew through the lower ranks and hit Primus at top speed, almost an 80 w/l or something close to it. And WHAMM! here come all the losses....tons of em....WAY too many of em. Today he has a 52.1 w/l with alot of losses to comeback from, but he seems to be making a pretty steady climb and Blood Gods willing, i can keep him up here after the big change over. Ok...I'm done pattin' myself on the back, G'day Gents!:cool:

Cynaidh
12-28-2012, 04:36 AM
Grats Sevenseas!!!! Get Bigger Buzz moving, we need more rages in the top (i think your the only manager with a rage in the top 25 besides me currently) all these warriors need some beat-downs!

Prinny
12-28-2012, 06:34 AM
That's not true Cyn, Mr Champloo stalks the top 25 going in and out at a frequent rate :P

sevenseas
12-29-2012, 03:14 AM
Either way Cyns Right...those warriors have HAD their time:cool:
Now Prinny if you get Champloo Whoopin on those beastly Warriors of your own it would make the 3 of our jobs a little easier:D

Narol
12-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Congrats and welcome in the Top 25, Sevenseas !

Nice to see new faces up there as ALL others glads in it belong to a tight group of only 5 master Trainers (Cynaidh, Crow, Prinny, Oedi and myself)

sevenseas
12-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks Narol...we'll see if i can keep it up now:o