PDA

View Full Version : blacksmith

oedi
12-25-2012, 07:35 AM
i just noticed that while i updated the blacksmith from the armor window, the weapons dont update. Ive been browsing through lots of armour and the weapon selection from one of my theatrics still is the choice for weapons.

sevenseas
12-25-2012, 07:46 AM
yup been that way since the blacksmith change a while back....I'm not a fan either:confused:

oedi
12-25-2012, 07:59 AM
boy am i glad i had most of the equipment ready for my recruits. I realize that this aint new, but the new blacksmith really suck. even though you can buy purple for gold, it most likely will cost you more in thropies to refresh before you get what you want. I remember hundreds of refreshes was nothing to find the piece you was looking for.

Alba Kebab
12-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Yup, when you use trophy refresh it refreshes either weapon or armor only, whichever one you are on when you click refresh, not both.

Prinny
12-26-2012, 03:03 AM
Yup ive wasted 400ish trophies looking for 2 equipment pieces for the legs with 900kish gold ontop of that to buy them, it's ridiculous.

Ive had the discussion with Cyn before and an option for trophies and an option for a refresh with gold would be very welcome, it doesn't have to be 100 gold like previously, make it 1k gold or heck i would even be contend with 5k gold, ill refresh using the gold and spend my trophies on buying the equipment....

Cynaidh
12-26-2012, 03:59 AM
Yup I know this way makes it more assessable for everyone (refreshing with trophies and buying purples with gold) but the old system just FELT better cause it was look... look some more... look some more... notice you've spent half a million gold refreshing... look some more... WOW there it is, that's worth spending my trophies on! I'll buy that!

Now its you spend 1 trophie, it refreshes... the first item, the highest level one, is a purple item with no stats, you go kill a kitten....

Think of the kittens Nate... THE KITTENS!

But really it felt more satisfying to buy the item with trophies rather then a more then a likely pointless refresh, since the trophies cost money, I for one would rather have the more satisfying feeling rather then the pointless "why am i wasting my money" feeling when using the blacksmith.

sevenseas
12-26-2012, 04:24 AM
When you have multiple lvl 50 glads in your stable it's not too bad with this blacksmith system...but spending a trophy to refresh HALF of the items is a bit annoying. I still love the purple for gold thing tho:o