PDA

View Full Version : End of the World!

Nate
12-20-2012, 04:51 AM
In the event the end of the world happens in a few hours I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for supporting Pit of War!

In the extremely rare chance the Mayans were wrong I'll be posting another update on some changes to the fight engine in a few hours. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

riggen
12-20-2012, 05:11 AM
It's been a good run folks.. I hope the Blood Gods are pleased with me! :(

Cynaidh
12-20-2012, 05:12 AM
Since the Mayans where on what Central Time i think your about 15 hours too early :) please check back then to see if the world has ended. :)

sevenseas
12-20-2012, 06:48 AM
Happy end of the world men...I'm proud to have killed with you:cool:

Prinny
12-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Specially for this occasion Laharl will carry his Ender Of Days title!

sevenseas
12-20-2012, 05:39 PM
good idea Prinny, maybe i'll kill all of my guys off so they won't see the end of the world (not) coming;)

sevenseas
12-21-2012, 12:07 AM
It's 3 am here...are you dead yet, cuz I'm not:rolleyes:

Lunarion199
12-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Maybe the Mayans hadn't raised their tier 5 skill to level 10... 'Doomsday': Increases the the number of predictions of doom that could be made; and the damage done by them. At level 10 it unlocks the increased chances of success of the predictions.

Cynaidh
12-21-2012, 02:37 AM
I personally believe the Mayan's where saying this was the end of an era and a new era would start and there would be a great vision to see... Isn't it interesting that NASA just put out yesterday that there will be a comet next year in November that has the possibility of being the brightest object in the sky (more light then the moon gives off) and it could even be possible to see it during the day. Maybe the Mayan's weren't so off after all. :)

Alba Kebab
12-21-2012, 02:39 AM
They are off by a year, so they're wrong!!! Or maybe it's just people making doomsday predications out of it are wrong...

I don't like comets, never liked them... don't pass close to us plz.

sevenseas
12-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Oh there's worse than comets out there...Hell, they say Mars was a moon of a much bigger planet that exploded millions of years ago, and at least 16 giant chunks (almost comets or asteroids) peppered the earth destroying most life (The Dinosaurs included) and created that famous K/T boundary. But yeah thats how a planet dies...by explosion, or gravity induced implosion, or by another planet in the solar system exploding and hurling city sized chunks of itself at neighboring planets with life on them, or the sun swells up into a red giant and swallows up the closest half of the solar system, or a star a jigamillion light years away super novas and gamma rays our sorry butts, or another entire galaxy could cartwheel into our galaxy and destroy a crap load of planets in one astrological blink...oh... I could also go on forever and bore ya's to death too;) The possibilities are endless... Happy Dooms Day!

Lunarion199
12-21-2012, 04:29 AM
Seven you are scaring us.... :mad:

LOL, life always finds some way or the other to spring up again and again. By the way Cyn must be right in that the old era ends now and soon it brings us a new Pit of War era.. So, Nate was The Chosen One...

Prinny
12-22-2012, 01:34 AM
22-12-2012 And im still alive! How about all the others out there!? :D