PDA

View Full Version : New Skill Trees FINAL

Nate
12-14-2012, 07:23 AM
http://www.pitofwar.com/images/_Teasers/skillTreesSneakPeek5.jpg

This represents the final skill trees. Unless something major happens during testing this is what we'll be using.

Regarding the respec your gladiators will get refunded an average number of training points based on their current skills and average attribute values.

These refunded training points will not reset at the beginning of each day like normal training points.

All skills (not attributes) will be reset with the exception of your weapon skill(s). Once you log in you'll have the option to also reset your gladiator's weapon skill(s).

Once your gladiator reaches 100 skill points if they have any left over training points, the extra training points will be removed.

There will be an option (a toggle) on the skills screen to allow you to use points until a skill is raised a full point. This will prevent you from having to click 1000s of times.

All gladiators will be allowed to change their race one time if they want for free.

For the purposes of the respec, assume all prerequisites are enforced at all times. I'm looking into some alternative ways to unlearn skills and once done so called "advanced" builds may again be available.

I'll try and have a way for you to reset your points again during the respec process in the event you change your mind, however I strongly urge you to plan your build in advance.

Start planning your builds now.

Nate
Rage (Tier 1)

Barreling Attack
Strength, Size, Chi
Activated (Offensive)
Powerful move that knocks your gladiator's opponent to the ground.

Devastating Power
Strength, Size, Chi
Passive
All attacks land with bone crushing force increasing the power of your gladiator's critical strikes.

War (Tier 1)

Grim Determination
Strength, Stamina
Passive
The soldiers of the Great Realm are trained to push their limits on the battlefield and in honor of that the Enforcer will allow them to fight longer than usual before pulling them out of the fight due to injury or exhaustion.

Iron Jaw
Strength, Stamina, Size
Passive
Increases your gladiator's chance of not being stunned or knocked out.

Theatrics (Tier 1)

Feint
Intellect, Agility
Activated (Offensive)
A feigned attack catching your opponent zigging when they should have zagged increasing their Attack Power for the current attack.

Called Shot
Intellect, Agility, Presence
Passive
Psyching out their opponent and playing to the crowd your gladiator calls out where they'll attack next increasing the chances of hitting where they are aiming for and landing a critical strike.

Nate
Rage (Tier 2)

Sunder Armour
Strength, Size, Chi
Activated (Offensive)
Requires Rage specialization.
Requires 10 trains in Rage skills.
Shattering strike that crushes plate, breaks chains and shreds leather and cloth reducing the armour value of the location hit.

Blood Drunk
Strength, Stamina, Chi
Passive
Drunk on slaughter, your gladiator's Attack Power is increased as they look to obliterate anything unfortunate enough to get in their way.

Brute Force
Strength, Size, Chi
Passive
Your gladiator's attacks smash through shields and weapons reducing the opponent's Defense.

War (Tier 2)

Battle Hardened
Strength, Intellect, Agility
Passive
Requires War specialization.
Requires 10 trains in War skills.
Compulsory service in the military and untold numbers of battles have forged the soldiers of the Great Realm into legions of death. With such experience comes the advantage of knowing when and where to strike increasing their chance of landing a successful hit and for gladiators fighting with a shield this same experience translates into increased protection.

Death From Above
Strength, Stamina, Size
Activated (Offensive)
The army of the Great Realm teaches its biggest soldiers how to leap into the air and rain death down onto their enemies by using their great size to break through defenses and inflict extra damage. Your gladiator will be taught this very same move and the bigger they are the harder they hit!

Master of Arms
Passive
All available weapon skills are considered to be the same level as Master of Arms. Weapon skills will never be lower then their current skill level and never higher then the highest weapon skill your gladiator has achieved.

Theatrics (Tier 2)

Signature Moves
Strength, Agility, Presence
Activated (Offensive)
Requires Theatrics specialization.
Requires 10 trains in Theatrics skills.
Special attacks the crowd has come to love seeing your gladiator execute with style and flair. Gladiators learning these moves will be awarded with the ability to perform attacks that: sweep, blind, or disarm their opponent.

Crowd Pleaser
Passive
The crowd loves a good show and your gladiator has learned how to appear to take a hit when in reality they've deftly redirected or parried the attack instead awarding your gladiator with an increase to their Defense.

Gratuitous Violence
Passive
The crowd demands blood and your gladiator will learn how to give it to them. All your gladiator's attacks have a chance to inflict bleeding wounds causing their opponent to lose health at the end of every round.

Nate
12-14-2012, 07:24 AM
Rage (Tier 3)

Armour Movement
Strength, Agility, Size
Passive
Requires 30 trains in Rage skills.
Knowing how to move and fight in Light Armour reduces the penalty to your gladiator's Initiative for wearing it and also teaches them how to actively use it defensively to deflect and absorb incoming attacks.

Rampage
Strength, Chi
Activated (Offensive)
Monstrous attack delivering flesh splattering fury and possibly early retirement to your gladiator's opponent.

Adrenaline Rush
Strength, Stamina, Chi
Activated (Offensive)
The massive rush your gladiator experiences increases their pain tolerance and awards them the ability to resist a portion of all damage dealt to them for the duration of the effect.

War (Tier 3)

Armour Movement
Strength, Stamina, Size
Passive
Requires 30 trains in War skills.
Knowing how to move and fight in Light, Medium or Heavy Armour reduces the penalty to your gladiator's Initiative for wearing it and also teaches them how to actively use it defensively to deflect and absorb incoming attacks.

Never Say Die
Strength, Stamina
Activated (Defensive)
Soldiers of the Great Realm never lose heart regardless of how bad the situation might be. If they should ever find themselves with less than half their health and losing the battle, they will fall back on their legendary discipline and be rewarded with increased health to continue fighting and the ability to reduce the debilitating effects of low heath and endurance!

War Cry
Strength, Size, Presence
Activated (Offensive)
The armies of the Great Realm are known for their War Cry and it is said the Thunder God himself taught them. Your gladiator's War Cry is no different and has a chance to stun their opponent. If resisted, your gladiator's opponent might still find they are too shaken to defend themselves properly.

Theatrics (Tier 3)

Armour Movement
Strength, Agility, Size
Passive
Requires 30 trains in Theatrics skills.
Knowing how to move and fight in Light or Medium Armour reduces the penalty to your gladiator's Initiative for wearing it and also teaches them how to actively use it defensively to deflect and absorb incoming attacks.

Strength of the Crowd
Activated (Defensive)
Taking each hit with a flourish your gladiator works the crowd into an orgy of thunderous applause giving them a bonus to their Attack Power and Defense for the duration of the effect.

Hamstring
Activated (Offensive)
Your gladiator will learn to humiliate and maim the enemy reducing the frequency of their attacks for the duration of the effect.

Nate
12-14-2012, 07:24 AM
Rage (Tier 4)

Crippling Might
Strength, Chi
Activated (Offensive)
Requires 55 trains in Rage skills.
Terrifying strike that crushes anything in its path with the chance of preventing defensive skills from activating for the current attack.

Heavy Scarring
Stamina, Presence, Chi
Passive
The barbarians of the Great Realm inflict beastly scars on themselves after each victory transforming their bodies into a living story and warning to any who would challenge them. With skin tougher than leather many a blade is met with failure.

Annihilate
Strength, Size, Chi
Passive
Sending bones and brains flying in all directions is what the crowd desires and with each hit delivering extra damage to any gladiators using the tank or parry fighting styles your gladiator will fill their cup to overflowing!

War (Tier 4)

Intercepting Guard
Passive
Requires 55 trains in War skills.
A defensive guard that helps to reduce the damage received while tanking or using a parry fighting style. Gladiators fighting with a shield will enjoy a much greater reduction to the damage they receive.

Light as a Feather
Passive
After hundreds of battles your gladiator has learned how to better handle the weight of armour and weapons allowing them to be less encumbered which offers numerous benefits on the sands such as increasing their initiative and the ability to get up off the ground quicker to name a few.

Create Distance
Strength, Intellect, Stamina
Activated (Defensive)
A defensive move that stops the oncoming attack and has a chance of knocking the opponent far enough back that they lose an addition attack making up the lost ground.

Theatrics (Tier 4)

Knockout
Strength, Agility
Passive
Requires 55 trains in Theatrics skills.
Every crowd loves a knockout and every hit your gladiator delivers to their opponent's head has a chance to do just that. In addition opponents wearing no helm or a lightly armoured helm are at risk of being dazed by each hit to the head leaving them unable to attack until they get their bearings again.

Overwhelming Presence
Passive
Stories of your gladiator's legendary prowess on the sands have reached every corner of the Great Realm causing all opponents to second guess themselves reducing their initiative.

Surprise Ending
Agility, Presence, Chi
Activated (Defensive)
In an amazing display of skill your gladiator will redirect the oncoming strike and possibly any skill effects back to the attacker. Surprise!

Nate
12-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Rage (Tier 5)

Total Carnage
Strength, Agility, Chi
Passive
Requires 90 trains in Rage skills.
As a master of the Rage specialty, your gladiator is a whirlwind of destruction awarded with more attacks and all your gladiator's critical hits have a chance of being elevated to the next level. At Rank 10 your gladiator is awarded a bonus to all their damage.

War (Tier 5)

Armoured Fortress
Strength, Intellect, Stamina
Passive
Requires 90 trains in War skills.
As a master of the War specialty, your gladiator is a tank awarded increased protection from all armour worn and the ability to use it to block and deflect more attacks. At Rank 10 all hits your gladiator receives will remove a portion of the opponent's endurance.

Theatrics (Tier 5)

Bloody Spectacle
Passive
Requires 90 trains in Theatrics skills.
As a master of the Theatrics specialty, your gladiator is the main actor in a theater of blood awarded the ability to inflict extra bleeding damage all the while performing a sublime dance of death with style and flair increasing their Attack Power and Defense. At rank 10 a portion of all bleeding damage inflicted will happen immediately instead of at the end of the round.

Cynaidh
12-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Nice tier 5 for theatrics! Bleed happening at the end of the round was always one of the drawbacks of it, the fight could be over before the bleed happened!

Looking forward to respec day!

Lunarion199
12-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Sunder Armour
Activated (Offensive)
Shattering strike that crushes plate, breaks chains and shreds leather and cloth reducing the armour value of the location hit.

- Will the armour value be reduced only for the current strike or for the duration of the fight?
- If one hit lands on say weapon arm on shoulder; another on forearm; and another on fingers will these be considered as the same location (weapon arm) or different individual locations?

Regards

Alba Kebab
12-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Wait, I see what I was going to ask, nvm...

Nate
12-15-2012, 03:38 AM
- Will the armour value be reduced only for the current strike or for the duration of the fight?
- If one hit lands on say weapon arm on shoulder; another on forearm; and another on fingers will these be considered as the same location (weapon arm) or different individual locations?

Once a location is damaged is stays damaged for the length of the fight.

shoulder, forearm, hand = arm

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Cynaidh
12-15-2012, 04:51 AM
So is their am approximate date for when this goes live?

Dainoji
12-16-2012, 09:08 AM
What Cynaidh said! :)

Cynaidh
12-16-2012, 04:11 PM
I believe someone said in the chat we are waiting on the arena challenges to be re-skilled. I can just imagine Nate sitting somewhere cackling with glee as he remakes those over power monsters.

sevenseas
12-16-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm guessing New Years....it would just be so tidy to start on the first of the year:o

crow
12-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Nate
The only question I have left to ask is about a grayed out skill points. Will they still work like they do now. Or will they have to be ungrayed to work. This will help a bunch of us in our build designs.

Nate
12-16-2012, 07:55 PM
I believe someone said in the chat we are waiting on the arena challenges to be re-skilled. I can just imagine Nate sitting somewhere cackling with glee as he remakes those over power monsters.

it's actually a pain in the ass! ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
12-16-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm guessing New Years....it would just be so tidy to start on the first of the year:o

I'm aiming to get things ready around the end of the year so hopefully we'll see something late December or early January.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
12-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Nate
The only question I have left to ask is about a grayed out skill points. Will they still work like they do now. Or will they have to be ungrayed to work. This will help a bunch of us in our build designs.

There will be no gray skills, it won't be possible. If you've spent points going down the skill tree you will not be able to unlearn skills in such a way as to violate the prerequisites. Once I am able to introduce an additional way of unlearning skills then things will be back to how they are now. For the respec assume you'll be doing no unlearning of skills to create what some call "advanced builds".

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Narol
12-17-2012, 06:48 AM
Nate, can you please add info about which stats apply to each skill, please ?

That's quite a key element of decision when planning the rebuild of our glads...

Cynaidh
12-17-2012, 06:55 AM
There will be no gray skills, it won't be possible.

Well that just changed a whole log of builds :)

HipsterD
12-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Will the base for the number of skills the glad gets be the original stats? I presume that it will, but haven't heard anything mentioned. If not, all glads with stat increases will get hosed.

Nate
12-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Will the base for the number of skills the glad gets be the original stats? I presume that it will, but haven't heard anything mentioned. If not, all glads with stat increases will get hosed.

"Regarding the respec your gladiators will get refunded an average number of training points based on their current skills and average attribute values."

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
12-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Nate, can you please add info about which stats apply to each skill, please ?

That's quite a key element of decision when planning the rebuild of our glads...

Attributes have been added.

oedi
12-17-2012, 11:30 PM
boy am I happy I focused on size when picking my new crew. The most important stat, in my opinion, just got even more important. And we all should fear Belca`s size 100 even more. Ive been through 1000`s of rolls and never seen one, most of mine are in the 85-95 range.

AngryVermin
12-18-2012, 06:25 AM
A big followup question is when do you believe the "unlearn will be rolled out". 1 month or 6 months...

It makes a big difference in how we build now if we may be able to unlearn in a month.

I am excited!

I am not 100% convinced of the 100 size because when you happen to get that, it will likely to be well less than the max average cost (or max stats) - probably by 30 points minimum and 75 to 100 points normally less than the highest cost glads. An extra 30 to 100 points in other areas will be a nice offset - although it may not be enough....

sevenseas
12-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Heehee...i have a few big boys stashed away too, right now Bigger Buzz can hit 106 size and i think Toe Jam... (I could be wrong, i'll have to check some other time) might be able to hit 110 or maybe even 115.

I'm so torn on the new skills tho....I want them all!

sevenseas
12-18-2012, 03:32 PM
No...if i maxed Bigger Buzz out he would be size 112, with no achievement slots left over for anything else, of course. And Toe jam is on vacation dead and i don't want to bother him, so I'll have to wait and see...I'm pretty sure he can get huge!

Lunarion199
12-18-2012, 11:17 PM
I would like to see how my 55 size gladiators flare against these :)

Narol
12-19-2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks Nate, that additional infos will help !

I hope the defense bonus of small glads will be increased to compensate all the skills that require high size now so that all glads still have a chance...

Apoca1ypse
12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
well, seems like the days of str/pres rage is gone....

Ahhnold wasnt even complete yet :(

Prinny
12-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Damnit Nate stop making me want to go offensive with Belca, I wanted to make him a defensive glad! XD
Don't you worry about Belca guys, His Int and Agi aren't that great which seem to be 2 core stats for defensive wars :P

Apoca1ypse
12-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Nate, how will the arena challenges change once the update is live? I think this is particularly important for the lower level glads that used to have skills like create distance etc.

If the changes are drastic I will have to dredge up one of my old stables and have a run through to get info again while riggen keeps scouting out the higher tiers.

sevenseas
12-26-2012, 03:24 AM
I'm glad to hear you're gonna be on top of the change over Apoc, any chance you could write the "Pit-tionary" too?

Apoca1ypse
12-26-2012, 05:44 AM
I could probably give it a go. I will be redoing the tree guides over the next month as we work things out. I assume Oedi and Crow will be doing the same.

If I do a proper Pit-tionary, I will have to a) learn to make one and b) re-run a heap of new glads through the arena challenges to make them detailed. Riggen has good info up but I fear it may be obsolete once the changes go live.

Team Kaos
12-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Signature Moves
Activated (Offensive)
Special attacks the crowd has come to love seeing your gladiator execute with style and flair. Gladiators learning these moves will be awarded with the ability to perform attacks that: sweep, blind, or disarm their opponent.

I just reread the description and I noticed "stun" is no longer in the description. That will certainly make a huge difference in those Theatrics that basically depend on that sig move. A 2 round stun is pretty much a win or at least it should be. None of my glads were lucky enough to have stun as a sig move but I have noticed that many of the top Theatrics do. That move alone is enough to get an excellent glad over the top to elite.

Apoca1ypse
12-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Is the way that sig move is being decided going to change at all?

Prinny
12-28-2012, 04:07 AM
Noticed that on Sig Move straight away, was already wondering why nobody mentioned it lol
Well let's go to my 2 main questions. Nate what effect does Hamstring have and does War Cry deal damage?

Cynaidh
12-28-2012, 04:31 AM
I just reread the description and I noticed "stun" is no longer in the description. That will certainly make a huge difference in those Theatrics that basically depend on that sig move. A 2 round stun is pretty much a win or at least it should be. None of my glads were lucky enough to have stun as a sig move but I have noticed that many of the top Theatrics do. That move alone is enough to get an excellent glad over the top to elite.

I think a lot of us where hoping 2 round stuns would be gone, but i guess with the new shorter rounds it will be less effective. All the high end glads have sig move stun cause it was discovered how to pick which sig move your glad has on creation. So everyone made their glads to have sig move stun that where going to use sig move. If you'd like to know how it worked just send me a private message, i promised the person who told me how it works i wouldn't post it on the forums here or I would have already to make it a level playing field.

Is the way that sig move is being decided going to change at all?
It would have to change with stun being removed since he didn't replace it with something else.

sevenseas
12-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Send me a message Cyn i've always wondered how to "pick stun" i was lucky to get it with Dirty John, and it don't matter now....you know

Cynaidh
12-28-2012, 05:33 AM
PM sent sevenseas

crow
12-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Okay enough waiting lets do this Nate! I think we're all ready to rumble with the new trees and fight mechanics. I'm sure there is going to some fine tuning along the way. :)

Cynaidh
12-29-2012, 07:25 AM
I agree Crow.

I know i am hoping i spend my New Years day spending a ton of training points!

sevenseas
12-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Yuuuuuuuuup!

Nate
12-30-2012, 02:28 AM
Sorry everyone, I've been out with the flu for the past few days and am still feeling pretty terrible. I'll do my best to get the new update out as soon as possible. If I'm not on tomorrow, I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year's Eve.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
12-30-2012, 04:52 AM
Get better soon Nate!

Cynaidh
12-30-2012, 05:00 AM
Yup getting better soon Nate!

I suppose we wont revolt and start chanting "Release Now! Release Now!" if you've been sick. :)

sevenseas
12-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Yup...I can hold back my chanting for a minute. We don't want you to be annoyed...and sick:eek:

Apoca1ypse
12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
hmm, I thought even PMing how sig move got chosen was a no-no otherwise i would have pm'd heaps of people. oh well.

I dare say it will be selected the same way, just with a tighter rotation as there is no more stun

As for you Nate, I thought the Overlord was immune to such silly things like the flu

Dainoji
12-31-2012, 02:35 AM
Hope you get better soon Nate.

Cynaidh
12-31-2012, 04:43 AM
Damn the flu virus!

The day where the re-spec wouldn't have effected the blood games is here.... and no re-spec. I don't know about the rest of you but I could care less if the re-spec effects the blood games please don't wait till Jan 31st now Nate.

sevenseas
12-31-2012, 02:25 PM
No worries Apocal1pse, i wouldn't tell trade secrets even if they are obsolete...i can be trusted:o

Nate
12-31-2012, 09:50 PM
Damn the flu virus!

The day where the re-spec wouldn't have effected the blood games is here.... and no re-spec. I don't know about the rest of you but I could care less if the re-spec effects the blood games please don't wait till Jan 31st now Nate.

Due to unforeseen events (namely the creeping crud that made it's way into my body), we won't be waiting for the end of the this month's Blood Games cycle to complete. When the update is ready it will go live. For those managers who would rather not have their gladiators fight in a tournament where the sands change beneath their feet I recommend sitting out this Blood Games and offer my apologies for the inconvenience.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate
12-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes and happy new year everyone! I spent my new year's eve on a couch with lots of blankets...I hope you did as well but AFTER consuming large amounts of tasty beverages and having a fun and safe evening!

I'm operating at about 50% right now and will do my best to bring you what you've all been waiting for as soon as I can. :)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
01-01-2013, 05:09 AM
Due to unforeseen events (namely the creeping crud that made it's way into my body), we won't be waiting for the end of the this month's Blood Games cycle to complete. When the update is ready it will go live. For those managers who would rather not have their gladiators fight in a tournament where the sands change beneath their feet I recommend sitting out this Blood Games and offer my apologies for the inconvenience.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

If you release it best do it after a Bloodgames match, we get the longest time to adapt in that case Nate ;)

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Dont worry Nate just focus on getting back to 80% and release it! ;D

Apoca1ypse
01-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes and happy new year everyone! I spent my new year's eve on a couch with lots of blankets...I hope you did as well but AFTER consuming large amounts of tasty beverages and having a fun and safe evening!

Nate, once you're better you just need to make sure to get rightly trashed the night that you release the update so that you can have your own version of a NYE hangover :P

Cynaidh
01-07-2013, 07:02 AM
So Nate you alive out there? Or is that creeping crud still kicking you ass?

Prinny
01-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Do I hear Blood chants in the distance? :D

Nate
01-07-2013, 09:40 PM
So Nate you alive out there? Or is that creeping crud still kicking you ass?

I've been slowly getting back into the saddle. This was a particularly nasty little virus this time around! I realize now why we have two of most things, because one of my lungs has sadly been coughed into oblivion! I hope it grows back! ;)

I'm looking to make this my first full day back and the Blood Gods willing keep at it until the update is ready.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Apoca1ypse
01-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Glad to hear you're getting batter Nate :D

Dont overstress yourself though.

Cynaidh
01-08-2013, 04:36 AM
I've been slowly getting back into the saddle. This was a particularly nasty little virus this time around! I realize now why we have two of most things, because one of my lungs has sadly been coughed into oblivion! I hope it grows back! ;)

I'm looking to make this my first full day back and the Blood Gods willing keep at it until the update is ready.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Great to hear your feeling better Nate!

Prinny
01-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Awesome to hear youve recovered Nate!^^

Team Kaos
01-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Good to see your back up on your pony Nate. Sadly you must look into an upgrade to your Doctor, as he is not up to par with ours here in the Pit. Or perhaps you just need to toss him a couple dozen more trophies and upgrade him. Geez, at worst our glads suffer a mere 24 hour death sickness....and that's when they come back from being dead.
You need an upgrade...me thinks

sevenseas
01-08-2013, 03:29 PM
haha...yup i think so too, upgrade him Nate...:D

Oh yeah....

UPDATE NOW!!!:cool:

Lunarion199
01-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Nate must be feeling like a parent whose little children are crying continuously and need to be fed... :)

Get well soon Nate.. Just a small request: while releasing the updates could you please re-specify all the roles all the slave-attributes now play in the game.

Regards

Narol
01-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Take your time and recover, Nate, I prefer the changes and balance to be carefully and intensively tested before they kick in, if rushed too fast it can be a game breaker and even if we are all impatient I'm sure noone wants it to go that way...

sevenseas
01-10-2013, 04:05 AM
I agree....

UPDATE NOW!!:D

Jelle
01-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Argh I can no longer contain my anticipation. I'm looking so forward to getting back on track after the update, please hurry!

Nate
01-11-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm doing the last few checks and plan on releasing the update today after the Blood Games. I'll post an announcement when it is live. Thanks for your patience.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Apoca1ypse
01-12-2013, 01:19 AM
/excited

will be a nice thing to get home to after work

sevenseas
01-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunarion199
01-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Replies: 69. Views: 1,823. And finally it seems the big moment arrives:

We're doing some quick maintenece and will be back online soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Prinny
01-12-2013, 03:53 AM
Nate hurry up! We want to open our presents! XD

sevenseas
01-12-2013, 03:59 AM
I've been waiting with overwhelming patience for almost an hour...my mind, body,...and spirit are as one. Now lets build some F-ing Fighters! *Howls at the moon* Aaah-oooo

Prinny
01-12-2013, 04:43 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2mww4xs.png

Cynaidh
01-12-2013, 04:44 AM
!!!! So how long has it been down for already?

Prinny
01-12-2013, 04:50 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/hvbic3.jpg

sevenseas
01-12-2013, 04:52 AM
no...almost 2 hours...I was running Stunshimself through the arena when it happened, it was a little after 6am my time....it's almost 7:50 now.

Prinny
01-12-2013, 04:53 AM
But it feels like it's been 3!

Nate
01-12-2013, 05:00 AM
Would you belive my internet connection dropped half way through the update...Shouldn't be much longer now. Hang in there. I hope she doesn't cry Prinny. ;)

Cynaidh
01-12-2013, 05:03 AM
Doh that always sucks Nate, hopefully it didn't mess you up too much.

Prinny
01-12-2013, 05:06 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/iz5oc5.png

sevenseas
01-12-2013, 05:14 AM
don't worry about her crying now.....one of her eyes changed colors and that can't be a good thing!

Cynaidh
01-12-2013, 05:16 AM
Prinny..... its still down. :)

Prinny
01-12-2013, 05:18 AM
don't worry about her crying now.....one of her eyes changed colors and that can't be a good thing!

A friend of mine has changing eye colours, it's awesome he can have a purple and an orange eye at the same time! xD

Prinny
01-12-2013, 05:22 AM
Prinny..... its still down. :)
http://i45.tinypic.com/9gxci0.jpg

Prinny
01-12-2013, 05:41 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/33o5imq.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zf3bjc.png

Prinny
01-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Nate feel free to erase the pictures later...It's time for me to go hunt a big sea dragon now xD