PDA

View Full Version : The Prince(ses) of Darkness

crow
12-13-2012, 02:55 AM
There are 2 tags that are very rare for a glad to have in this game. One being the undisputed Primus tag, which only a few glads will come close to getting this. And probably the even more rare "the prince of Darkness" tag which is earned for defeating the Emperor in Tier 6. Well my 1st glad to get this did it this morning. Congrats goes to my girl Echo II she sliced and diced her way through all the tiers relying on stuns and heavy bleeds. In tier 6 she even a few bleed counts as high as 600+!!! Her victory against the Emperor came via a quick KO, which is anti climatic, and personally I dislike the KOs in this game ALOT!! This was her 2nd try against the Emperor, in her 1st try she lost barely with the enforcer stopping the battle with her having 200 hp left vs the Emperor's 600 hp. So it could have gone either way.

So take a drink and toast to one bad girl!! just don't slap her on the Ass, you might not like the consequences :cool:

Narol
12-13-2012, 03:47 AM
Slim, who was my first glad to get the "Prince of Darkness" title (and is the only of my current ones to have it) takes the risk and welcome her in that select club with a kinky slap on her big fat ass !

Cynaidh
12-13-2012, 07:01 AM
Grats Crow! I know the first time i got that guy down i about jumped out of my chair! My last win against him was by KO also on a fight that I think the glad would have won but a win is a win!

On a side note I was mentioning this to Prinny last night, Laharl actually has all three of the hard to get titles (well the ones i consider hard to get :P), Undisputed Primus, Prince of Darkness and Blood Games winner.... that so should unlock a "Pit of War Triple Crown" title.

Alba Kebab
12-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Can my Nittz get a cookie for having killed Laharl once then? I'm sure there is only a short list of that. :)

Prinny
12-14-2012, 02:14 AM
Can my Nittz get a cookie for having killed Laharl once then? I'm sure there is only a short list of that. :)

The only one to get a cookie for killing Laharl is Caine since he made the very first kill on him (and it occured very late) :D

Laharl is also the only war i know of that has defeated the Emperor and is also the winner of the very first Bloodgames cyn, how many crowns does he receive!? :D