PDA

View Full Version : Retired

crow
12-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Foxtrot was freed today. Another glad with the undisputed primus champion tag has been set free. He was the last of my original glads.

In his place I found a nice find at 1145 gold. 77-88-94-78-88-69-73 she is gonna be a theatrics glad named Foxytrot!!! sorry couldn't help it :cool:

sevenseas
12-12-2012, 01:13 AM
lol...very funnny, Just keep your new harlot on a leash... we don't need her sneaking into everybodys barracks in the middle of the night, being a general distraction....women weaken legs you know;)

I'd say she has great stats but i don't want my compliment taken the wrong way!:eek:

Apoca1ypse
12-12-2012, 03:09 AM
I'd say she has great stats but i don't want my compliment taken the wrong way!:eek:

looool!

should be fun to see how foxytrot progresses with that agility. i still regret not making bruce a theatrics with his 100 agil

sevenseas
12-12-2012, 03:38 AM
Btw...Foxtrot was Primus Champ on the day i started playing this game....so i'll always remember him...and i could never beat him:mad:

Cynaidh
12-12-2012, 05:04 AM
Foxtrot was one of the great champs that's for sure, my glads and Foxtrot have battled it out an uncountable about of times and before these crazy HOL slaves i think he could have given anyone a run for their money in the arena. Days like this are when i regret we have these HOL Slaves and wonder what the arena would be like right now if all the old glads where still going at it against each other.

Apoca1ypse
12-12-2012, 05:54 AM
I miss the foxtrot/delta/wargh duels of old.

I was sad when foxtrot finally outstrategised my sniveller menace

Narol
12-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Foxtrot was a true legend of the Arena, another one that I am sad to see go as I was enjoying his fighting style a lot....

It's really the end of an era, I guess I am gonna have to adapt and restart if I don't want to finish like dinosaurs...