PDA

View Full Version : Blood God Damn IT!

sevenseas
12-09-2012, 11:26 AM
I wish i could post attachments....I just knocked out apocalypse in the arena challenges with pole barn ranger....FINALLY! And the purple item i won (EARNED) might have well have been grey, those stupid freaking blank items that waste our time and our blacksmith slots...ahem...All i'm saying is we spend hard earned money...real life money on this game....and there should be no damn false prizes....

In my seven seas stable i had 6...yes six blank items in my blacksmith today in one refresh.

Yeah...i know my posts from today have been a little on the pissy side, and i apologize...but really i feel like I'm scratching for scraps here and not getting my moneys worth in this instance.:(

Team Kaos
12-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Get into the habit of selling those grays and whites that you gather during the tavern trips and arena fights. Just a couple extra seconds clearing the inventory in between toggling between the tavern and arena can save lots of trophies.

Dainoji
12-10-2012, 12:01 AM
I really don't know why you are complaining about getting a purple item for free regardless if it has mods on it or not. Would you really prefer to have a gray item that does considerably less damage or provides much less protection? Most of the power of a purple weapon comes in the form of its damage capability not its mods and purple armor blocks a lot more shots and protects much better than the rest. A purple weapon with no mods on it would still be more desirable than a blue item with mods simply for the damage. I think you might want to go to the tavern and have yourself a nice relaxing bear. ;)

sevenseas
12-10-2012, 02:28 AM
I hear you Dainoji...i do....but i know you guys can back me up on getting rid of the might as well be grey items

Most of the power of a purple weapon comes in the form of its damage capability not its mods and purple armor blocks a lot more shots and protects much better than the rest.

You know as well as i do no one is running with empty purple gear on their glads...no one wants blank gear...We don't go to the blacksmith looking for armor with Agl and Chi, not find it, and say ...oh well...there is this nice blank one here...it will do. And besides after FINALLY beating tier 5, i felt like it was Christmas day....and i got used work boots to play with...Anyways...

Anyone want to go get a nice relaxing bear with me, i'd get a beer but Dainoji is buying bears and beggars cant be choosers but they can be drunk!;)

sevenseas
12-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Get into the habit of selling those grays and whites that you gather during the tavern trips and arena fights. Just a couple extra seconds clearing the inventory in between toggling between the tavern and arena can save lots of trophies.

I don't know what you mean here Kaos... I sell all of my junky tavern items right away, and i don't see how that saves trophs, but if you know how to save more trophies I'm all ears for sure:cool:

HipsterD
12-10-2012, 07:57 AM
I agree with you seas, the item on the boss of ANY tier should be one that gives you a little boost.

sevenseas
12-10-2012, 03:09 PM
It just took all of the wind out of my sails, and i didn't have the greatest day yesterday so i apologize for the whining:o

Team Kaos
12-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Sorry, I thought you meant you won a purple and it did not get added to your inventory due to the grays and whites filling up your slots which Im sure has happened to everyone at some point.

sevenseas
12-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Nope... just got garbage for a long sought after prize is all:confused:

AND that was after getting 6 blanks (4 purples 2 blues)in one refresh while in the blacksmith (I'm searching for very specific items you know) So when yet another blankety blank popped up for my big prize...I got pissed

sevenseas
12-11-2012, 03:38 AM
Come to think of it....tier 5 should be a baddass purple and tier 6 should award an orange.....Orange only for BG champ is a little out of balance anyways....soon 3 people are going to be clad in all oranges and...and....i don't know...maybe tier 6 could award a ring or something to put in one of those small equipment slots on your glad that we never use....i think there a spot for his wallet...a pack of smokes....and a gold chain if i remember correctly;) I understand that many things in this game are EARNED and beating tier 5 is no small feat for most of us. Just no more blanks...please God....no more blanks

sevenseas
12-13-2012, 01:38 AM
OMG...Bigger Buzz just beat apocalypse in the arena challenge, and i didn't get a purple here either just a lousy old blue w some presence on it...........................at least it wasn't a blank blue??:(

sevenseas
12-28-2012, 04:21 AM
Was wearing 5 blanks in one of the pit fights today....those things have got to go:o