PDA

View Full Version : Questions, Questions, Questions

Team Kaos
12-03-2012, 02:03 PM
OK, I'm gonna fire up a thread dedicated to my questions concerning some of the new aspects of the game.\

How are glads from different brackets fighting each other? I remember you may have had a high bracket glad fighting a low bracket glad that was one tier up, but I have seen high bracket glads from a certain tier fighting high bracket glads that are in the next tier up.

Is it more of a random mix now with the Arena Gates fights?

Also, where exactly do the glads gain XP from now? I've noticed all fights no longer gain XP.

In the Battle Royal events, I had 2 glads fighting on day 1. Anger Rising won on day 1 and on day 2 he was no longer participating on day 2. Why did that happen?

I have also come across glad with some freakish stats...like Yukimaru Almaz from Kyuuketsuki. Am i assuming right that is a glad that replaced a Hall of Legends glad? How is it possible to accomplish such stats? Are the special stock glads all with freakish start stats?

Alba Kebab
12-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Top 10 in a bracket seems to be able to fight random opponents from the next higher tier. You just can't challenge anyone in a higher tier specifically.

Only tavern and arena gives xp, but not after lvl50.

The top 20 glads in Primus all have freakish stats, they are on drugs I tell ya!!! (most are probably HoL slaves + roids)
Most HoL slaves are in the 1k - 1.1k cost range on average, so some can start with a stat in the 90s or high 80s.

Apoca1ypse
12-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Kaos, HoL glads do get some beastly stats with most being in the 80's. It certainly is worth working on the 55% w/l with your boys to get access to them.

sevenseas
12-03-2012, 05:02 PM
In the Battle Royal events, I had 2 glads fighting on day 1. Anger Rising won on day 1 and on day 2 he was no longer participating on day 2. Why did that happen?

Only the top 10 glads in each bracket fight in the battle royal, you either moved up out of the bracket or down out of the top 10.

Team Kaos
12-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Only the top 10 glads in each bracket fight in the battle royal, you either moved up out of the bracket or down out of the top 10.

That's what I thought, but Anger Rising and Moon Child are sitting 2-3 in the Warlord tier and neither dropped out. Whatever..if that's what it is..that's what it is. I'll keep an eye on it..see if they both fight tomorrow. Just wanted to clarify the rule.

Dainoji
12-03-2012, 07:40 PM
How are glads from different brackets fighting each other? I remember you may have had a high bracket glad fighting a low bracket glad that was one tier up, but I have seen high bracket glads from a certain tier fighting high bracket glads that are in the next tier up.

From my experience you get matchup up with glads with points + or - some value of your own regardless of bracket.

Looks like the top 10 in Warlords is tightly packed where a win or loss could drop you in or out of the top pretty easily, unless there is a bug, that is probably what happened.

Prinny
12-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Thanks for mentioning 1 of my fav glads Kaos, and yes he is 1 of the replacements for the HoL glads and not even the worst one out there :P
For the battle royal entry it might be the case you temporarely dropped outof the ranking to qualify or your gladiators might have been dead (in the case of being dead a gladiator doesn't participate)

Cynaidh
12-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Just another thing to mention in case you haven't seen them but under stable upgrades there is a membership area now, these 4 memberships are very nice, if you get all of them you get double training points per day, double the number of fights per day, and 20-40% more gold made, and double energy on your glads (lets you do all 20 tavern fights at once, worth it for that). Its basically 40 trophies per month to keep them going, but the benefit of having them is well amazing.

HOL slaves are amazing, even if you had old slaves that cost 1000-1100g they don't compare at all stat wise to these new slaves, its possible to find HOL slaves with 80-90 in 5 of their stats, I have a couple myself like that. I think HOL glads are just now starting to max out and already 17 of the top 25 of primus are HoL glads, heck 60% of the top 10 is hol slaves now, once more of them max out and even more importantly get some of the key achievements (like the 66 total kills one) the percentage of "old" glads will drop even more.

Cynaidh
12-04-2012, 06:49 AM
Also, where exactly do the glads gain XP from now? I've noticed all fights no longer gain XP.

You only gain exp on fights that you initiate, if your reading fights where someone else spent a fight token and fought your guy, you'll get 0 exp on that fight.