PDA

View Full Version : Team Kaos!!

Team Kaos
11-29-2012, 10:17 PM
After traveling for some time and visiting distant lands, an old master came across something that pierced his memory like newly forged steel. He began recounting the days of past, memories stirring that were thought long dead. Closing his eyes and sinking deeper into thought, faded memories began to emerge from a hazy vision. Slowly sounds and images began to fill his mind, the more he peered into the haze the clearer the images became, the sounds more refined.
Soon he could feel his hands closing, the skin across his knuckles tightning, teeth began to clinch just as they had before he last walked away from the deafening roar of the crowd. He could once again recall the sounds of his mighty gladiators guiding their steel upon the foes that stood upon the sands in front of them.
Like a tidal flood, his memory racing as if he was once again on the stands watching it all in front of him, his chosen warriors, bred and trained to be machines of death.
The opponents cries filling his ears as the sounds of flayed flesh and crackling bone could be heard between the roaring crowds that adored his heroes. The shifty sounds of mastered footwork sliding and darting through the sandy pit as it slowly but surely gleamed red with the oppositions blood, again he could smell the vile stench of entrails and death as his stable of legends walked off the sands arms and red coated weapons raised in victory.

But, that was long ago in a place far away. As his mind slowed down and his eyes again opened he could see and feel 4 deep self inflicted gouges on each of his palms. But the pain felt good and the blood tricking from the wounds felt warm upon his fingertips. And with that the old master stood up and headed back to the place where it all began.

And it is now that Team Kaos has returned!

Prinny
11-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Welcome back Kaos! :D

oedi
11-30-2012, 01:21 AM
welcome back, Im looking foward to meet you in the arena again.

Apoca1ypse
11-30-2012, 02:43 AM
Welcome back. Took ya long enough :P

Cynaidh
11-30-2012, 03:21 AM
Welcome back! Reading your fights with Oedi and Crow are what got me interested in this game originally! Cant wait to see you going at it again!

Nate
11-30-2012, 03:40 AM
Welcome back to the Great Realm! May the Blood Gods bathe your gladiators in victory on the sands!

Team Kaos
11-30-2012, 05:59 AM
Looks like some work ahead in soaking in the changes. Not sure if I will continue with the old crew or just reboot all together. I see there are different races and different bonuses as well as weaknesses for each. A nice addition indeed. So I'll be fiddiling around a bit to get a feel of whats in store with all the updates.

Cynaidh
11-30-2012, 06:05 AM
Just a suggestion but you might want to consider running the "old crew" to 1500 fights, if they have a 55% win record or higher you can then retire them to the "Halls of Legends". The reason for doing this is when you retire a glad to the HOL your next slave purchase is a "superior" slave they all have gold costs from like 950-1150g.. so you can find some slaves with truly exceptional stats this way to start over with.

crow
11-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Welcome back. Look forward to seeing your glads on the sands again. Also I agree with Cyn, run the old crew till 1500 fights then retire them. Also be sure to use the chat feature when your online. It normally is very active around8-10 am eastern standard time.

CaineDeSoulis
12-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Welcome Back Kaos!

Dainoji
12-01-2012, 08:03 AM
It's like Christmas came early! Welcome back Kaos, you've been missed in the arena! Lots of new things while you've been on hiatus. The hall of legends is certainly a big one. The other one if you haven't caught up on the forums yet is Nate is doing a big change to all the skill trees which can be found in the Coming Soon forum although we're still waiting on the final three tier 5 skills (Nate..hint, hint). Rumor is all glads will be refunded an amount of training points based on their stats and number of trains in each skill and then you'll be able to redistribute them on the new trees so your timing is good as everyone will be in the same boat trying to figure out the new builds.

Team Kaos
12-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Thanks guys, good to see many of the old/original members still fighting the fight. Been catching up on a lot of forum reading and soaking up as much of the changes as possible.
What i have seen, is some of the gladiators with some massive skill points. Either there are some real freak slave traders stopping in or some of the achievements are truly awesome.

sevenseas
12-01-2012, 09:47 PM
hello Kaos, nice to see you here finally, the other vets have been missing you like crazy...poor saps...i don't know how much longer they could have went w/o you;) Anyways i just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Buzz but just call me 7 or 7c's, I've met a few of your glads already so that's that...See you on the sands, my man.