PDA

View Full Version : items

Team Ziggler
11-22-2012, 02:02 AM
nate, what in the name of holy shit is the point of having green items that add nothing to your stats. theyre wasting space in the blacksmith. " Lets look for a hat, none, none, no purples, no blues, oh hey look a green. it does nothing. sick." lets buy that bad mother so i can put it on my head and it does nothing but cost me money to repair. the one in the armory is UNDESTRUCTERBRAL.

Team Ziggler
11-22-2012, 02:07 AM
also, there should be a special holding spot for items won from arena challenges, i just blew by a purple item. (it was a damn hat too) and now is gone. something simple like a timed single tab stash. gives you 5 minutes or some superfluous amount of time, that way when you totally skip something, you dont have some drunk asshole writing stuff on your suggestion board. it was a good hat too nate. A GOOD HAT.

Apoca1ypse
11-22-2012, 02:57 AM
I love you Ziggler :3

+1 to getting rid of items that give no stat bonus though

sevenseas
11-22-2012, 06:02 AM
;)...lol This post makes me laugh. But yes, Nate....I've been meaning to leave a drunken post as well condemning junk do-nothing items out of our under stocked and too costly to refresh blacksmith:(

Alba Kebab
11-22-2012, 03:04 PM
+1 to the suggestion, love the read, lol.

AngryVermin
11-25-2012, 03:47 PM
+1 for the write - and the suggestion

I would also like to "re-plug" the idea (since we are taking items) for being able to put items together in our vault as well (ie. grouping together all of my hats - or all of my green armor) - a filter or something would work.

Kreegan
11-25-2012, 09:17 PM
You got it wrong, the best thing that can happen to you is to find a lvl 50 blue/purple item during a tavern quest or an arena challenge. Which adds nothing to the stats. True story.
Anyway, I fully support getting rid of the parsimonious items in the blacksmith and everywhere else. Also I can't see rthe point of the white items in the Blacksmith - who will buy them after the first few levels?