PDA

View Full Version : New glad :)

Kastiel
11-20-2012, 01:12 AM
I just saw this glad in slave market, so is it worth this 1 with 1 of my current ones ?
the new glad
http://i47.tinypic.com/x9ele.png

my oldies
http://i45.tinypic.com/2i9z5.png

I know that it haves low size, and I noticed that stamina gives health to ? so maybe high stamina can compensate the low size in matter of health ? but I think it depends how much health gives size and stamina :)

Alba Kebab
11-20-2012, 05:08 AM
High stamina can compensate for some health. Stat-wise this could be better than your lvl33 slave there, if you can take advantage of the small size.

Kastiel
11-20-2012, 08:42 AM
Take advantage like choosing race which gives more health ? do you think it will be a better gladiator then my lvl 33 slave ? currently I am using him only for making gold, because of his lvl quests for him gives good gold and the arenas to :) and my other glad is a beast :)
I am worried about his size, 1 question
if a slave with 60 stamina and 80 size in lvl 30 haves 800 health, how much health will have a slave with 80 stamina and 60 size in same lvl ?

Alba Kebab
11-20-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm not good at the exact maths of what the final result is in a+b vs x+y, I just go with the general idea that high stamina will compensate for smaller size when it comes to health.
I do remember stamina gives more health than size when I was playing around with the stamina/size achievements, but size of course factors into a few other things such as armored movement and barrelling attack.

Kastiel
11-20-2012, 09:46 PM
So then is it worth the change ? and I guess it will be a rage, because of the small size ?

sevenseas
11-21-2012, 02:28 AM
Pfft!

Size:
The single largest factor determining your gladiators health and how much weight your gladiator can carry in weapons and armor.

I don't know what the +10 size achievement (The Olympian) does for say a Trug, but on my Snivlers they only get a 50hp boost to their health, and i'm not certain that it helps too much with Armor Mvmnt, or Overwhelming Presence either, but i did notice that Barreling Attk gets a little more beefy.