PDA

View Full Version : Challenges and More information

Jaradakar
02-06-2011, 11:30 AM
I'd love for the challenger list to have more information.

Specifically it would be nice if it listed their current rank in the ladder, as I'm assuming challenging someone higher up and winning will net in a bigger increase in ranking.

Team Kaos
02-06-2011, 07:44 PM
At times even a loss to a higher ranked opponent sometimes increases rank, I have also seen gladiators lose in ranking after beating a lower ranked fighter.
Sometimes up-challenging is a curse as a good gladiator will at times find himself surrounded by far more experienced fighters, sometimes well beyond his skill and usually beyond his damage capability.

Nate
02-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Hey Jaradakar,

I'll see what I can do, I'm sure there is a much better way to present the player with their options. Ideally if I can figure out a nice clean way of doing it I'd like to have the ability for you to see their scouting report as well from this screen.

-Nate-

Jaradakar
02-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Cool!

I figure every time I end up stumbling over UI or end up having to work around it by opening two tabs of PitOfWar that I should end up sharing :-)

Going back and forth searching the arena rankings to find the people in the challenger list is sort of a hunt and peck thing that's not so fun so figured I'd throw a post down :-)

Looking forward improvements and changes Nate. Keep up the good work!