PDA

View Full Version : Dream

Arkham
02-06-2011, 04:11 AM
I think I'm obsessing. I had a dream last night that Nate restructured the skill trees, and refunded our training points (which caused an uproar because some people paid, and so many points were lost during the process of training...).

Anyways, I don't recall much other than dodge, block and parry being added and signature move being divided up into 3 skills. Not great ideas, but it was a dream, after all.

The point is ... I'm obsessing. Good job, Nate. You the only programmer on this beauty?

Morvaane
02-06-2011, 07:10 AM
LOL thats awesome bro.... remember all the talks back in the day about doing just what Nate is doing here? then real life kind of threw all kind of wrenches in those plans lol.... great job Nate, I know you overcame quite a few monkey wrenches yourself to get to this point

Nate
02-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the game enough that you are dreaming about it! :)

The point is ... I'm obsessing. Good job, Nate. You the only programmer on this beauty?

Yes sir, I sit in a dark room all by my lonesome night after night churning out lines of code in the hopes to please the masses! I'm excited for all the expansions and future plans for the game and i think you will all enjoy them as well. :)

-Nate-