PDA

View Full Version : Trial Pay

Team Kaos
02-05-2011, 06:41 PM
What happens if we use one of the Trial Pay offers and don't get the trophies? Was supposed to recieve some and as of yet nothing. Supposed to credit in 1 day, tonight is day 2.
Any help

Nate
02-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Hey Kaos,

Sorry to hear there was some trouble with TrialPay, usually it is very seamless. I've sent you a private message here on the forum so I can get some info from you in order to take care of this.

Thanks!

-Nate-

Arkham
02-06-2011, 04:16 AM
Trial Pay has a (very courteous) customer support service. I've once used it with a lost Pro Flowers order (last valentines day). They needed a digital copy of the receipt and they identified the issue and in 6 hours I was in my .. coins it was at the time.

The moral of the story was not to use Chrome when ordering. Stick with the grossly supported for not particular reason IE 7+, and your order will probably work :)

TheHemogoblin
02-06-2012, 01:29 PM
This just happened to me also.

I thought I'd give Netflix a shot and signed up for it via the link here on Pit of War, but maybe due to my internet losing connection during the sign up process, I didn't receive my trophies either and they were supposed to be immediately confirmed. I did a survey for 8 free trophies previously and those certainly confirmed right away, so I'm not sure what happened.