PDA

View Full Version : One for Nate, and one for maybe Apocal1ypse

sevenseas
11-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Nate:

What about sparring? After fight tokens are spent, after the arena challenges, and after the pit fights sometimes i think some of us would like to keep playing, or keep working out our strats. I've been dying for a chance to be able to fight the retired glads again, and to study the top 20 without having to challenge them in the arena or wait for a random pit fight. Another no risk-no reward fight set up would warm my heart especially if it were against only the best fighters in their best gear.

Apoca1ypse (or anyone qualified):

How about a Pit-tionary, a list of terms and definitions of all the things people can wonder about in the realm. You know...attack power, initiative, prone...etc.

Maybe a list of the races and their pro's and cons, so we don't have to buy a new glad to see what they are.

Thank you kind Sirs,
May the Blood Gods shower you with the rotting hollowed out carcasses,
intestines, and bloody bone fragments of your most despicable enemies.

Buzz Seven-Seas

Apoca1ypse
11-06-2012, 06:22 AM
I'm flattered that I'm someone you thought of for making a Pit-tionary.

It's something I've been meaning to do for a while tbh. I'll get round to it eventually.

as for racial benefits, you can click on your glad's race in the gladiator stable tab and it will bring up the different races, their pros/cons and give you the option to change it for 65T (i think)

sevenseas
11-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Really??? Shit!... i wish i would have known that a long time ago....I've ditched like 5 glads over poor choice of race...Ooh it's definitely on now!
And yeah...if I'm gonna work my way up the ladder I'm gonna need to study my terms and definitions...and my oponents:rolleyes:

Alba Kebab
11-06-2012, 09:32 PM
You can also get a sex change while you're at it too, if that's needed. :P

sevenseas
11-07-2012, 03:09 AM
lol..i thought about it....but no matter what he will still be a lesbian trapped in a mans body, so whats the point:eek:

AngryVermin
11-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Good suggestion 7 - I had similar as well - see below
http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?1524-A-second-blackmarket-that-uses-your-equipment-so-that-you-can-test-setups

Maybe between the two Nate can find a direction that he can implement without too much coding.

sevenseas
11-07-2012, 03:12 PM
oh...i see...Great minds think alike:cool: