PDA

View Full Version : Bloodlust

crow
02-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Been playing around with it, but how does it work. Does a 1 mean you won't cause much damage or does the increase in accuracy cause a high damage hit. love to talk about it.

Nate,
Are you ever going to set up a chat feature on the game.

Blackwill
02-04-2011, 04:11 PM
A lower level of Blood Lust means that your fighter is taking his time to aim his shot, and thus increasing the chance that you will hit what your are aiming at, at the expense of raw power. The higher the level, the more damage you will do when you hit, but you won't necessarily hit where you are aiming.

It really comes into play when you know your opponent's weak spots, and want to target them in a challenge. If he has a serious injury or low armor on his shield arm, for instance, you might want to aim for that, and lower your Blood Lust a bit to increase your chance of hitting him there.

Arkham
02-05-2011, 12:06 PM
If you miss a target all together, but hit the same area behind it, you are very precise, but lack accuracy. If you hit a target 10 times out of ten, but your pattern is disperse, you are highly accurate, but lack precision.

I don't know how this plays out with bloodlust. In my brief, statistically insignificant experience, my gladiators presented a decreased hit % (not hit location), at the gain of more damaging results. I intend to explore this more, but such results may not be useful until a significant study of data is collected. Tavern fights may be the best way to explore this yourself.

After all, I blew 5 trains on a 52% increase today, and failed every time :)

Morvaane
02-06-2011, 07:21 AM
lol I feel your pain on that one Arkham.... and my next lvl of GV starts at like 35% haha dont think ill be managing that one lol

Nate
02-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Are you ever going to set up a chat feature on the game.Hey Crow, this is something I've wanted to do for the players. I'd really like to create a much more social infrastructure for everyone when time permits. I shall work diligently to bring this to fruition as soon as possible. :)

Out of curiosity, would you prefer the chat feature to be here on the forums or in the game?

-Nate-

Arkham
02-07-2011, 04:58 AM
In the game, for sure.

crow
02-07-2011, 09:36 AM
In the game. It would create alot more social interaction in the game. I can only imagine the trash talk:)

Morvaane
02-08-2011, 10:18 AM
I agree a chat feature in the game would be sweet

Blackwill
02-08-2011, 04:46 PM
I wouldn't mind a chat feature, provided you could turn it off and on at will....and block the really annoying folks who can't let a second pass without whining about how their gladiator would have won "if only..."