PDA

View Full Version : Tygros Rex launches a new skill trend in Primus Top 10 : BATTLE HARDENED !

Narol
10-24-2012, 05:21 AM
It seems that Tygros Rex many victories against ZeroEleven and Toddler sent Mister Oedi out of his confort zone and that he decided to investigate the secrets of the winning streak of Tygros...

The main difference between Tygros and ZeroEleven was that Tygros had "Battle Hardened" and not ZeroEleven...

Guess what ?

ZeroEleven and ZeroTwentyOne both got "Battle Hardened" almost overnight !! Wow, must have cost a shitload of trophies !!!

And it worked, congrats Mister Oedi :

ZeroEleven - Tygros : 3-2 on today's fights

I'm happy I made you spend so many trophies, trophies consumption are good for the game and the company making it !

lol, now I need to find a counter to your counter and that will probably cost me some trophies too...

PS : I'm very impressed by the fights of ZeroTwentyOne since you changed his strat and build, nice to see an offensive war so high in the ranks !

Cynaidh
10-24-2012, 06:18 AM
ZeroEleven and ZeroTwentyOne both got "Battle Hardened" almost overnight !! Wow, must have cost a shitload of trophies !!!

Really? I got to see this.

Cynaidh
10-24-2012, 06:31 AM
How was that even possible to do on ZeroEleven?

I mean he has 10 points in last stand and 8 points in sig move stun.. that only leaves 82 points to go into the arms tree IF he dropped barreling attack and brute force to 0.. but it takes 85 points to unlock Battle hardened.

The only thing i can think is he must have spent the trophies to drop Brute Force to 0, barreling attack to 0, Signature Move to 4, that would give him the 70 points for the arms tree he had and 16 free points... and then he would have had to of raised 15 skill points in the arms tree in what ever skills to unlock Battle Hardened at 85 points in the tree, then leveled battle hardened as he used trophies to remove 10 of those points 1 at a time.... then spent the trophies to drop the last 5 points and grim determination down to 0, and then level called shot and iron jaw to 5 each so that he could bring sig move stun back to 8, then spent the trophies to bring called shot and iron jaw back to 0 so those points could go back into brute force and barreling attack.

And he did all of that in a matter of days????? holy shit maybe Lahral isn't the most expensive glad i don't think anymore....that would have been thousands of trophies to have done

Narol
10-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Yes, I believe it's something like that so it must have cost over 500 trophies just for ZeroEleven and maybe even more than 1000 overall as you said !

But the Domination of the arena is priceless and when victory is in balance expenses do not matter...

Good metagame move, Mister Oedi !

oedi
10-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Tygros Rex launches a new skill trend in Primus Top 10 : BATTLE HARDENED !

Its hardly a Tygros Rex trend, since Ive been using Battle harden on quite a few of my War. Zerotwentyone, zeroseventeen, nineeighty is all a classical easy war design with 90 points in war skills and 10 points in brute force.
But its true ive done some extensive remodelling on zeroeleven and zerotwentyone. And yes, leveling battle harden on zeroeleven was suddely neccesary to stay competetive. Since these blood games was a loss for 11 anyway I took the time off to train some new moves.

The only thing i can think is he must have spent the trophies to drop Brute Force to 0, barreling attack to 0, Signature Move to 4, that would give him the 70 points for the arms tree he had and 16 free points... and then he would have had to of raised 15 skill points in the arms tree in what ever skills to unlock Battle Hardened at 85 points in the tree, then leveled battle hardened as he used trophies to remove 10 of those points 1 at a time.... then spent the trophies to drop the last 5 points and grim determination down to 0, and then level called shot and iron jaw to 5 each so that he could bring sig move stun back to 8, then spent the trophies to bring called shot and iron jaw back to 0 so those points could go back into brute force and barreling attack.

spot on

And he did all of that in a matter of days?????

lets say its been planned and executed within the last week

holy shit maybe Lahral isn't the most expensive glad i don't think anymore....that would have been thousands of trophies to have done

Hardly, because I think Laharl bought all his stat trains with throphies aswell as redesigning for thropies a couple of times, and those throphies cost more. Its been 1 or 2 price reductions in between.
I spent just over 3000 thropies on 21 and 11.

A final note, zeroeleven fought a couple of days with less than 5 brute force that was harsh. Im still only at 8, and it will take me a few more days before im back at full strenght. With 0 brute force, my 2h sword hardly did any damage.

Prinny
10-24-2012, 08:15 AM
And he did all of that in a matter of days????? holy shit maybe Lahral isn't the most expensive glad i don't think anymore....that would have been thousands of trophies to have done

Learn my glads names Cynaidh it's Laharl dood!
And Ill have to disappoint you since after his original model he's had quite a few cosmetic changes ;D

Cynaidh
10-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Learn my glads names Cynaidh it's Laharl dood!
And Ill have to disappoint you since after his original model he's had quite a few cosmetic changes ;D

DAMN it i do it every time, i am making a glad named Lahral now :P

I spent just over 3000 thropies on 21 and 11.
Wow and i thought i spent a lot playing this. :) But gutsy move Oedi! I don't know if i'd have the balls to do it to two top glads at the same time, i think i would have had to have gone with 1 and seen if it was worth it. I was hoping to retired belgarad in the number 1 spot next week but damn i don't think he can hold off you 3. Wow still amazed.

Cynaidh
10-24-2012, 09:46 AM
With 0 brute force, my 2h sword hardly did any damage.

You know i have never made a single gladiator without it now that you mention that. Nate if your reading this mandatory skills suck! :) If all glads have to have to be competitive just remove it and give it to everyone for free. :P