PDA

View Full Version : At 72 Chuck Norris still has it in him!

Dainoji
10-17-2012, 05:39 AM
Who ever thought a defensive glad would be sitting at the top of the Blood Games? :)

Cynaidh
10-17-2012, 06:48 AM
Yup will be cool if he wins, we haven't seen a theatrics legendary BP yet have we? I'd assume that's what Chuck would get if he wins since the previous winners got a BP on their first BG win.

Narol
10-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Nice performance, Dainoji, but don't claim victory too early, with 8 points for a kill things can change fast in these Blood Games !

To be honest, I'm not really fan of the new format : kills being overall quite random and the matching being random too, that makes the competition more a game of luck than a game of skill & strategy...

The good point, now everyone has a chance and we ain't sure anymore to see Zeroeleven or Belgarad on the upper step of the podium...

Cynaidh
10-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Most annoying part for me is Belgarad has had over 10 kills this month, just in the regular arena not in the bloodgames, hell he only needs 3 more kills to break into the top 10 killers list.

Narol
10-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Indeed, that illustrates especially well how much kills can be random even for the most killing glads...

There is 12 days left, don't lose hope Cyn !

Cynaidh
10-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Hehe I am not too worried about it, i'll probably send him to retirement on the 1st. I just didn't want to have no one who could compete in primus but now I got 2 guys from BA Gold up in the top 25 so that excuse is gone. :)

Narol
10-18-2012, 12:50 PM
It's a pity, belgarad in my opinion is currently the only real threat to the domination of ZeroEleven and Toddler...

Going from Top 25 to Top 3 is still a big step, maybe you could wait till one of them reaches top 10 before retiring belgarad ?

Narol
10-24-2012, 05:09 AM
Hehe Dainoji, Siam took the lead by killing Ragnaoek... I warned you that things can change fast with this format !

Can't wait tomorrow for his match against Chuck Norris, it's your chance to take it back !