10-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Could we get a few more columns in the HoL screen with more stats like:

Number of Days as number 1 gladiator in the arena
Number of Days in top 10 of Primus
Number of Bloodgame Championships
Number of Bloodgame Runner-ups
Number of Black Market wins
Number of Battle Royal wins

Heck maybe even a column showing the "Luck" stat for these retired glads, be interesting to see which ones where the lucky ones.

I also wonder if it would be cool or not if the HOL Slave you got was based on the original gold value of your slave, say a range of +50 to +150 to your retired slaves original cost...

So if your slave originally cost 900g you would see slaves costing 950g to 1150g, say you bought a slave for 1100 and then took it up to retirement, you could would then see slaves for 1150 to 1250 when you retired that one........ Be cool a year or 2 from now seeing 4th or 5th generation HOL slaves costing 1500+ :)

HipsterD
10-15-2012, 10:12 AM
+1 on the stats for HoL. I think it should be more than just a pine coffin.

Second part I think could throw the whole top end out of wack. What if in a year you are new to the game and run a few glads up to Primus...good luck getting a 55% w/l record agains these new dudes you propose...it maybe hard enough as it is now.

Cynaidh
10-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Ahh good point, guess that wouldn't be fair to new glads...

I am just enjoying this cycle of making new HOL guys.

Maybe for the 2nd generation we could instead of more stats have hybrid races, where you take two races and combine them getting all the bonuses and penalties of both. :) I know i want a Snivl-trug...

oedi
10-15-2012, 12:05 PM
yes we need more information on our legends:). A little more insight in the luck stat would be cool.

Narol
10-16-2012, 11:37 PM
I support the idea !

Alba Kebab
10-17-2012, 03:28 PM
So, ermmm, how do you breed a snivl-trug.... wait, I don't want the mental images of a snivler and a trug doing it!