PDA

View Full Version : Doth my eyes decieve me? Was that a Team Kaos sighting in the rankings?

Dainoji
10-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Why yes, yes it was! :) Perhaps it was just a quick walk down memory lane for the legendary manager, or perhaps the call of the arena and the crowd has finally reached his ears again. I for one shall sacrifice 100 bulls in the hopes it is the latter! :cool:

crow
10-11-2012, 03:37 AM
I see them in the rankings as well, only logged to his Kaos team. Don't see any fights but a few of his guys armor is repaired.

Cynaidh
10-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Wow what a difference a year makes, when i first started 1 year ago (happy anniversary to me!) Team Kaos was on top of the ranks and he was giving me advice in the newbie forums. :) Now its just so surprising to see his guys with 500-750 fights... when the top glads now are sporting almost 4000 fights, its hard to image we had that many battles in the past year... but we did. :)

Whats interesting is with the new layout, since i made my first HOL slave he has 580 fights since 9/5, so couple of days over 1 month to get that many, so it would certainly be possible for Kaos to catch back up and I hope he does! And what an interesting time to make a comeback, when the new skill trees hit it will be a new fresh playing field as everyone is back to discovering what skill combo's work again.

oedi
10-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Doesnt look like hes initiated any fights :(. I had his entire team on my watch list :), and they all popped up again yesterday. Hes been challenged a few times and as far as I can tell he won all of those fights, so I guess his team still are competetive.

Dainoji
10-13-2012, 07:08 PM
If someone has his email address they should let him know his boy Solstice just won last night's battle royal. The old champ still has it in him!

crow
10-13-2012, 07:27 PM
If you go to his profile there is a link to send a email. I have emailed Kaos before and he replied a few days later.

Cynaidh
10-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Anyone get a word back as to if he is going to play again? I see his glads are doing quite well really.

Dainoji
10-17-2012, 05:35 AM
I sent him a message in game and haven't heard back. Too bad, as you say his guys are doing very well. Maybe he has set his eyes on the marble of the senate floor instead of the sands of the arena...does the Great Realm have a senate floor?

sevenseas
10-18-2012, 05:33 PM
it should... cause i don't need anymore vets making it harder for me:eek: