PDA

View Full Version : Laphroaig

Team Kaos
01-31-2011, 07:45 PM
You sure caught me off guard with all that new equipment you came to battle with. Must of been one hell of a shopping spree. Glad I wasn't waiting in line for you to finish getting rung up.
I'm not one for lengthy shopping spree's. I'm more of a in and out kinda shopper.

Got me good though in the fight, but after a little tweaking we quickly remedied the situation, and took care of business in the following challange.

I should be a bit annoyed since you caused Moon Child to fall from his top seat.

Now Moon Child needs to go kick a meatbag around a bit to reclaim his spot.

You know it isn't that easy to get to the top but sure is easy to fall from it.

Thanks for the extra work.

Team Kaos
02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Must you continue to challenge Moon Child? All it is bringing is losses and death upon your gladiator.

I can understand one, two, maybe even three challanges. But we are pushing 6 challenges with Moon Child coming out on top in 5 of them in the past few days.
Not that I am complaining about winning, but maybe it's time to pick on someone else.

Blackwill
02-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Please, keep picking on him. The rest of us are enjoying the show! And, the more money you guys have to spend trying to out-purple each other, and repairing those fancy pants, the less you'll have when my sweet Darla makes it near the top :)

So, please...keep denting each other up for a bit longer....

Jaradakar
02-03-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm enjoying the show

Gubment Cheeze
02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Perseverance and tenacity are the mark of a true stable master. So I'll be challenging Moon Child often to keep tweaking my strats till I find the one that beats him. Its what is great about this game, its dynamic and fluid.

And yeah Laphroaig has been Moon Child's punching bag the last week, but the greats do what it takes to get back on top.

And don't worry, your not a unique snowflake, after I figure out Moon Child I'll do the same thing to the Meatbags (depending which of his are on top at the time).

Team Kaos
02-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Perseverance and tenacity are the mark of a true stable master.

Indeed it is, I do believe all that spilt blood has been replaced with a renewed determination (and lots of muscle) for Laphroaig.
However, it does seem my son's gladiator returned Laphroaig to his comfy hole in the ground this past evening. He must like it on the otherside, as of late he has spent ever increasing time there.

Gubment Cheeze
02-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Indeed it is, I do believe all that spilt blood has been replaced with a renewed determination (and lots of muscle) for Laphroaig.
However, it does seem my son's gladiator returned Laphroaig to his comfy hole in the ground this past evening. He must like it on the otherside, as of late he has spent ever increasing time there.

Haha, yeah its been open season on Laphroaig. I keep telling him to lay low until his death sickness wears off, but I think he took me too literally and has been laying really low, like 6 feet down, low.

Team Kaos
02-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Worms are an excellent protein source, and it shows by his added muscle.

Blackwill
02-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I just fought him for the first time this afternoon. I hope it's the last time. What's he running....+43 Strength? Ridiculous.

Team Kaos
02-12-2011, 07:31 PM
He pick things up... and put dem down. Strong like bull.......fast like chicken. He pick things up...and put dem down.
He smash little Wehrmacht like bat to...soda can. He pick things up...and put dem down.

Gubment Cheeze
02-18-2011, 11:34 AM
You can call him by his Stable name... Beefcake... BEEFCAKE!

Blackwill
02-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Yep. Wermacht fought him again, with pretty much the same result. I think he lasted a round or two longer this time, thanks to my dropping a healthy chunk of change on new gear, but it didn't help matters.

It may be time to retire Wermacht, or get a second job so I can afford the gear.

bromox
02-19-2011, 01:32 PM
He picked up his moms credit card and bought a win.
The mark of all "true" stable masters.