PDA

View Full Version : Need some advices :)

ithylight
10-09-2012, 04:37 AM
Hello guys and gals, I'm still new but very excited about the game and I want to get the best experience from it. I have like 6 glads the best one with a record of 144-74-12 in the top 10 champion bracket. And look what slave I bought today: Str:71, Int:64, Agi:89, Sta:65, Size:65, Pre:57, Chi:63. I think it looks awesome but I made him Theatrics (Snivler) and i think that was a mistake. I want it to be DW offensive gladiator but do you think that's possible with such low stamina and size? If you can give me some tips on what build I should make I will be very grateful :)

Alba Kebab
10-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Theatric snivler isn't a really mistake for high agility like that, offensive glads will burn up stamina even faster than a defensive one.

The obvious thing you need to do is to improve that stamina with gear.

Jelle
10-10-2012, 03:16 AM
Perhaps second wind can help deal with a lower stamina? Or perhaps the skill won't be as effective with low stamina.

Either way to me it seems theatrics are pretty good at managing stamina, their own with second wind and their enemies' with Show Off.

In fact all my theatrics seem to have fairly low stamina compared to my other fighters.