Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

Dirty Dogs
Theatrics
878-753-73

Any idea's on how Skarbrand can continuously beat my man...who appears to be much more superior than his?

Prinny
10-07-2012, 07:56 AM
He's bigger than your glad :D
Besides he's a rage..ive seen rages tear my glads down to many times to be amazed by it xD

Jelle
10-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Looks to me like you fought a rage!

AngryVermin
10-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Skills, Armor (armor class not just stat bonus) , Weapons (speed, type vs your armor, etc), Fighting skill that is optimal vs your setups.

sevenseas
10-07-2012, 02:22 PM
But Polebarn Ranger crushes heftier rage glads with light armor and blades all the time, but skarbrand always licks him. I'm wondering honestly how can a glad with such lower stats than me... beat me continuously. Serious though...any ideas other than "looks like you fought a rage" (funny though)?

Apoca1ypse
10-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Cos my DW ragers are awesome ;)

Apoca1ypse
10-07-2012, 04:58 PM
fun fact, he has zero durability left on all his items. (he must have been auto revived for bloodgames (grr)) though tbh i think there is a display bug when items break. his stats once everything is fixed is as follows

Attributes:

Strength
Intellect
Agility
Stamina
Size
Presence
Chi

Serious Injuries:

PrimaryArm
2 (6)
SecondaryArm
1 (2)

pretty much comes down to being a speed rage build. he isnt very good against heavy armor or speed theatrics

sevenseas
10-08-2012, 03:28 AM
lol thats even worse...i lost to bum glad...i guess thats the way it goes tho...certain average glads can whoop glads that are Beasts, and vise versa...i'm still surprised i lost tho. I'll be challenging him more now....it's on Apoc:o

Apoca1ypse
10-08-2012, 04:25 AM
lol thats even worse...i lost to bum glad...i guess thats the way it goes tho...certain average glads can whoop glads that are Beasts, and vise versa...i'm still surprised i lost tho. I'll be challenging him more now....it's on Apoc:o

I was going to challenge you for a rematch after repairs, but you were too low in the rankings for me to challenge you.

...did it hurt to hear that? :P

Cynaidh
10-08-2012, 04:36 AM

Oh the burn....

But yes rages are amazing mid game i'd say from 18 when they get berserk till 40 or so when the other two styles really start to kick their ass, wait till the 40's when you hit him first in round 1 cause your maxed out war cry froze him in place and that hit is a maxed out hamstring which lets him attack once per round for the next 2 rounds... which probably bounce off your plate armor. :)

Alba Kebab
10-08-2012, 04:45 AM
Dunno what the fight looks like, but I'm guessing he's faster than you and just jumped you from the word go? Polebarn ranger ain't exactly fast, let's be honest. :p

sevenseas
10-09-2012, 03:37 PM
I was going to challenge you for a rematch after repairs, but you were too low in the rankings for me to challenge you.

Yeah...it stung a little, but i like that...all the better for when your man does fall to mine...mmwwaaahahaha. I'll get him:o

Apoca1ypse
10-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Dunno what the fight looks like, but I'm guessing he's faster than you and just jumped you from the word go? Polebarn ranger ain't exactly fast, let's be honest. :p

yeah, it's because Skarbrand just chops him up before he can get swung back at. He's a clone of Wargh for the most part.

Yeah...it stung a little, but i like that...all the better for when your man does fall to mine...mmwwaaahahaha. I'll get him:o

well you have till the end of the month to get adequate payback because I'm selling him as soon as the bloodgames are over (he'd be gone now if there wasnt auto entry)