PDA

View Full Version : Achievements question

Kastiel
10-07-2012, 02:10 AM
1. What is the difference between strength and attack power ? I know that strength affects the weight we carry to but about damage, 1 strength is equal to how much attack power ?
2. What is the purpose of luck ? finding items, to dont die ?

CriticalMorbid
10-07-2012, 10:02 AM
im not to experinced but i remember reading something about luck that its about how often you hit, luck pretty much... but every one has a random luck stat...

Apoca1ypse
10-07-2012, 04:44 PM
1 str = 5 attack power, or there about.

afaik, more str = higher base damage, while more attack power = slightly higher chance to hit/crit.

sevenseas
10-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Yeah Nate...can you tell us a little more about luck? I think Luck is much more important than most of us realize...maybe not.

Alba Kebab
10-08-2012, 03:46 AM
luck helps with a bit of everything, that's the best way to put it I think.

Kreegan
10-08-2012, 05:09 AM
There was some official explanation about Luck which sounded like "It does stuff". So that's Luck - you're not gonna add it among your achievements anyway. :p

Kastiel
10-08-2012, 08:21 AM
There was some official explanation about Luck which sounded like "It does stuff". So that's Luck - you're not gonna add it among your achievements anyway. :p
I was thinking to add it, thats why I asked what it does :D
Thx for the answers

Dainoji
10-08-2012, 10:50 PM
I've stacked luck pretty high at one point and saw a noticeable decrease in misses and fumbles, it seemed I got up from off the ground quicker as well and while I didn't really use the scientific method it felt like my crits were better too. I don't think I would sacrifice other buffs for luck unless I was trying to polish the final bits of an already solid gladiator.

Kastiel
10-08-2012, 10:52 PM

Kastiel
10-20-2012, 05:16 AM
Hi guys, didnt wanted to open another thread to ask question for achievment again so I will ask here or continue :)
If I socket intellect from Achievements, does this will effect the chances of learning a skill ? Right now I have 3luck socketed but I have no idea if this makes and difference or not :D

sevenseas
10-20-2012, 06:02 PM
maybe 13 luck would make a sizable difference....i added a bunch of luck to a junk fighter once....and still had junky fighter

Alba Kebab
10-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Achievment Int don't add to chance of learning skills, only add to performance in fights.
You can put it on and see, usually the chance to train skill(as long as int is one of the attribute said skill is based on) will go up after you trained up the relevant attributes.

Narol
10-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Answer is yes, it will raise your chances to learn all the intelligence-based skills.

Alba Kebab
10-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Answer is yes, it will raise your chances to learn all the intelligence-based skills.

Really? then why didn't I see any increase in training probability when I socked the int skill? o_0
...unless it was because my skills were already close to max and it didn't make a difference?