PDA

View Full Version : Bloodgames match: Tuuga vs Nittz (Alba kebab stable)

Alba Kebab
10-03-2012, 01:20 AM
My 2 glads in the bloodgames: Tuuga and Nittz, have been matched up vs each other 2 days in a row.
But they are not actually fighting each other, when I go to look at the match I don't see a fight just a glitched blank result page. And if you look at the bloodgames matchup screen to check the win/loss record my 2 guys have 2 fights less than everyone else.

Nate
10-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Ah, dang it, that's a result of the new code for the Battle Royal fights where gladiators on the same team won't attack each other. Ok, I'll fix that but I'm not sure there is an easy fix for the lost fights. If it turns out that those lost fights mean the difference at the end of the blood games for either gladiator I'll do something to compensate them for the loss.

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

Alba Kebab
10-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Well, neither of my guys are likely to finish in the top 5, so it probably won't affect their end results too much. :p

Cynaidh
10-04-2012, 05:21 AM
that's a result of the new code for the Battle Royal fights where gladiators on the same team won't attack each other

Orly, I would have though a battle royal would have been everyone for themselves kinda fight myself, you never know who might hit who in that kinda crazy melee. :)