PDA

View Full Version : Opposing gladiator attributes visible during a fight

Kreegan
10-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Not sure if this is intended or a bug but the exact values of the opposing gladiator's attributes can now be seen during a fight instead of just +, - and = compared to your own fighter.

Nate
10-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Yeah, this is intentional for now. I figured since you can see the stats on the opposing gladiator's items why not show their attributes as well. Consider this a "trial phase" and we'll see how it goes. If anyone has strong feelings about this one way or the other feel free to voice them.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Cynaidh
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM
I personally have no problem with it, you still have to pay a trophie to see someones "skill build" that's the most important part.

Lunarion199
10-02-2012, 09:23 AM
It looks lucrative to watch but it easily exposes our slave's build to the opponents. e.g. a slave with stats 50-45-130-55-70-72-54 clearly intentionally wants not to give the opponent any chance to fight back. But his attacks are not going to cause much damage or critical effects. Also he could easily be knocked down or disarmed etc.

I am trying to keep a balanced view regarding this update; but can't help it to say.. let the slave builds be hidden. At most keep some sort of chart-wise comparison as they do in NFS games.