PDA

View Full Version : New Update 10/01/2012! Top 10 Battle Royal Fights!

Nate
10-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Greetings Pit Masters! The Great Realm has received another update!

New features and changes in this update:

Every day the top 10 gladiators in each bracket will compete in a 10 man Battle Royal blood fest! The winning gladiator's master will receive a trophy!

All times shown in the game have been localized to your timezone.

Autumn is upon us and the Great Realm is continuing its celebration by keeping their war chests open and for the month of October SUPER, MASSIVE, HAPPY amounts of extra gold are being awarded everywhere from the Arena to the Pit Fights!

The big sale on Stable Memberships continues with discounts of up to 20% off!

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

Cynaidh
10-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Ok that was cool to read, all i can say :)

Nate
10-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Ok that was cool to read, all i can say :)

Glad you enjoyed it, this is just the beginning to many new fight formats and features and will also tie into conquests.

For now the Battle Royal results are buried numerous pages in so if you want to see the other fights you can, but it will be tedious. I'll try and do something to make it easier to get at them in the near future.

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

Prinny
10-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Well that was funny to read, seems gladiators teamed up to smash certain galdiators first since I saw some get 3-5 hits in a row xD

Cynaidh
10-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Ya I felt bad for Siam he just got crushed there in round 1... Belgarad needs more stamina i guess, his attack count went way down after round 2, maybe being a trug isn't for him.

Narol
10-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Wow, great addition !

I still cannot believe that my Kaspar Widmann won that first Primus Battle Royale... That was pure gore !!!

Cynaidh
10-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Yup that was some good stuff Narol! I noticed Slim Tailor was sitting in first place in primus too for awhile today! Grats!

Toop55
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM
You forgot one thing in the update you can now see other glads stats once you fight them same for arena challenges

Dainoji
10-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Those were awesome! A very cool addition to the game! Thanks Nate!

Lunarion199
10-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks Nate.. that's delightful.

sevenseas
10-02-2012, 03:04 PM
hehehehehee...i just found out where to read the fights, that was awesome....like a royal rumble in the WWF...but it ended up a Battle Royal in the WTF!
Nate, if you have more stuff like this up your sleeve we are in for one bloody winter...praise the lord. Two thumbs up here!

Blackstorm
10-05-2012, 03:23 PM
my fighter won elite class yesterday but i cant see any fight lists or rankings anywhere. The free trophy was cool though^^

Dainoji
10-05-2012, 08:37 PM
my fighter won elite class yesterday but i cant see any fight lists or rankings anywhere. The free trophy was cool though^^

If you don't have the Scribe stable upgrade you can only see your past 10 fights, so it is possible it has moved off your list. Go to the results page and click on Battle Royal Fights and you'll see all of them there.

Blackstorm
10-06-2012, 06:59 AM
Found it!! It seems it was Nightmara and not chaos like i thought it was , lol. This game is so cool ^^