PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions :)

Kastiel
09-29-2012, 07:45 AM
1 - Is it normal after each tavern quest, the next quest gives less gold and xp ? Todays first quest was giving 56 gold and 20-26xp and now my last quest gived 16gold and 6-10xp :eek:
2 - When is good to buy items from blacksmith ? I am lvl9 now, and I see that the items there are very expensive.
3 - Is it reasonable to use dw a mace in def war ? I ask this because I just got mace ( which haves better stats then my main hand ) off-hand 41-68 damage, and I currently have in my off-hand is shield, 8 defence, 9-14 damage first I wanted to buy a blue shield from blacksmith 22-35damage, 58defance but then I got this off hand mace, but it costs 6028 :p

Dainoji
09-29-2012, 08:42 AM
1) Yes

2) Anytime is fine to buy it's up to you. Many managers re-gear every 5-10 levels or so, some wait until they hit 50 but that's boring. It's personal preference really. Be sure you click the arrows at the bottom as the blacksmith shows something like 28 different weapons and armor of varying quality and prices, they aren't all expensive.

3) Many defensive glads don't use shields. A purely defensive glad is very hard to run and most are tank n' spank style. It sounds like your gladiator is still pretty young, so I wouldn't worry too much about what you do, give the mace a shot and after a week or so you'll have gained more levels found more items and have more gold to try something else. Shields are also tough because you need to train in the shield skill if you want to be any good with one, so some glads just train their main weapon and then train in Master of Arms and then start using a shield.

Kastiel
09-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks will try :)