PDA

View Full Version : If they say 2 is company and 3 is a crowd, than what is 4?

Nate
09-24-2012, 05:38 AM
A flesh splattering, face smashing, bone breaking good time! But why stop at 3 or 4? The arena is huge, the crowd's appetite vast and the Blood Gods unmerciful! Coming soon to a Great Realm arena near you!

TEAM FIGHTS!

Prinny
09-24-2012, 08:41 AM
Nice can't wait to see what it will look like! :D

Cynaidh
09-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Interesting....

Wonder if this is 5 v 5 or smaller like 3 v 3 since not everyone runs 5 glads in a team (can you have 5 glads without spending trophies i cant remember)

Same time frame as the coming soon from last month, maybe we will see this after the 1st of the month like we did with challenges! (who knows maybe even using 30 day sprint cycles and this will be the regular update time!)

Toop55
09-24-2012, 06:03 PM
I wonder how this will be set up will one glad fight the same opponent glad for the whole match or will the glads have strategies that will allow them to switch from one opponent to the other to save energy or deal more damage or finish them off? Can't wait to see what will happen with this new team battles

Nate
09-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Same time frame as the coming soon from last month, maybe we will see this after the 1st of the month like we did with challenges! (who knows maybe even using 30 day sprint cycles and this will be the regular update time!)

I'm doing my best to get smaller more frequent updates out when possible.

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

Cynaidh
09-26-2012, 04:08 AM
I'm doing my best to get smaller more frequent updates out when possible.

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

Got to love a 30 day Scrum cycle for productivity. :)

Anyways this sounds like a lot of fun! So does the new skill trees. :)

Alba Kebab
09-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Wooo, so do our guys play TAG or just a big meshfest... either way, love the sound of it. :)

Nate
09-28-2012, 07:01 AM
Team fights will encompass many formats once it is completely fleshed out such as 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, etc. Upon it's first release we'll begin with having the top 10 in each bracket compete in a 10 man/woman Battle Royal with the winner taking home a prize each day.

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-