PDA

View Full Version : Black Market kills

YebaneZz
09-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Ok...il get straight to the point,im fairly new to this game and i want to ask you guys is it possible to somehow lower the chance of my gladiator killing someone in black market fights...i have a 2h Rage lvl 12 and a DW war lvl 6.For the last 2 days the Rage glad got min 5 kills each day,i dont know how he kills so much since he is my 1st glad and is pretty weak,its quite annoying since a kill gives me -1 or -2 points...he killed someone only once in the arena compared to some 10 kills in the black market,the War on the other hand doesnt kill at all and he is much stronger....so can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

Dainoji
09-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the game! First off know that the pit fight format changes each day in the black market so kills won't always be negative points. 2H Rage kill a lot, but you can try lowering your blood lust to help prevent him from killing. You can also try using bash/slash/lunge instead of berserk or kill shot as well. It's a delicate act as you try and win but not kill but it's possible. You can also look to increase your activity level as a lower activity level boosts your damage output some but if you go too high you might run the risk of passing out.