PDA

View Full Version : Oedi...

Cynaidh
09-18-2012, 01:49 PM
I just got to say i can't get enough of these fights between Zeroeleven and Belgarad. These fights have been the most entertaining string of fights that I can remember since Summit and Belgarad went at it months and months ago. If I had 1000 trophies I'd spend them all just to read them all.

Here was the back and forth from this evenings fights:

Fight 2858 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and skillfully beat him in a crowd pleasing battle.
Fight 2756 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and got a royal beat down.
Fight 2743 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and skillfully ended his life!
Fight 2738 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and got knocked into next week.
Fight 2731 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and was humiliated in front of the crowd.
Fight 2725 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and slaughtered him without mercy!
Fight 2716 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and was savagely defeated.
Fight 2712 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and slaughtered him without mercy!
Fight 2703 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and was booed after losing.

Let Zeroeleven know Belgarad is buying the beer tonight.

crow
09-18-2012, 06:06 PM
I just got to say i can't get enough of these fights between Zeroeleven and Belgarad. These fights have been the most entertaining string of fights that I can remember since Summit and Belgarad went at it months and months ago.

Let Zeroeleven know Belgarad is buying the beer tonight.

Summit remembers those fun days as well. I'm sure the priests got sick of seeing those two all the time. Save room at the tavern, delta and summit are gonna swing by :)

Cynaidh
09-19-2012, 07:13 AM
Need more beer....

Zero got the best of the series today winning 4 out of 6.

The blocks that breastplate makes are just brutal. On top of all the attacks lost from create distance, hamstring, and war cry to loose another 1-3 attacks per fight to the "block" from the breastplate is a difference maker that's for sure.

Cynaidh
09-26-2012, 03:15 AM
So close on these bloodgames fights...

I made Belgarad a deal, if he wins the bloodgames I won't retire him, lets see if that motivates him. ;)

oedi
09-26-2012, 06:42 AM
Belgard win 6 or 7 of each 10 fights. In those wins he will kill zeroeleven once or twice. Zeroelven has never killed Belgarad( i think), so my chances atm are slim at best. My bet is that we meet again in the next tournament:).
Good luck in the last few fights.

Cynaidh
09-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Yes, good luck to you too Oedi!

Guess we will see on the 1st if he retires or not, i am basically thinking its a 50/50 chance at this point as to if he wins or not IF (still lots of other glads that could jump up with a kill) it keeps being them fighting each other.

Cynaidh
09-27-2012, 06:50 AM
I called that one! Nice job Toddler!

I honestly think Belgarad has a harder time vs Toddler, just ran several practice runs vs him and Toddler has the edge for sure.... I think I better start planning the retirement party now. :)

Prinny
09-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Shikii's low initial presence got the better of him and died sry Belgarad I couldn't save you from retirement^^

Cynaidh
09-28-2012, 02:48 AM
Grats Oedi!

I would think Zeroeleven will make short work of Toddler tonight (that legendary breastplate will block 1-3 of toddler's attacks so it should be an easy win for Zeroeleven) and win the tiebreaker cause he has more wins then Toddler so wonder what Zeroeleven's 2nd legendary will be? Think we will see a weapon? or another piece of armor? Depending on what special abilities it gives I wont be surprised if its enough to make Zeroeleven unbeatable.

oedi
09-28-2012, 07:28 AM
I took the time to check the score between toddler and Zeroeleven, and i got a big surprise i thought it was much closer. In the last month they`ve fought 53 times. 46 wins to zero, and only 7 wins to toddler. no kills between them. But much can happen still, and its quite possible it will be zero vs belgarad in the final battle. Its still 2 fights to get kills, and since i cant get zero to kill, a kill in the 2 last fight could bring a dark horse to the top.

Cynaidh
09-28-2012, 07:39 AM
Oh I keep forgetting that there is a fight on the last day I guess they could meet up again. I follow Zero's fights too and I had not seen him loose to Toddler that many times but that is a remarkable win rate for him vs toddler. I can see that block from the legendary breastplate being the deciding factor, since toddler only attacks once a round if you get that block to go off 1-3 times in a battle that's a HUGE amount of damage that toddler will loose out on. Add in the fact that Zero has more life then him anyways i can see why he has such an advantage. I wonder if the ratio was closer before you got the legendary on him.

Cynaidh
09-29-2012, 03:50 AM
Bah, Toddler won the coin flip tiebreaker for 2nd place, no final fight between belgarad and zeroeleven. Looks like the only way that Zero can loose now is if toddler beats him or someone dies in the Belgarad vs Siam fight, no one else is close enough to jump up with a kill to 1st place.

Cynaidh
09-30-2012, 04:11 AM
Grats Oedi!

Nice helm, i was kinda hoping to see a weapon myself, but still that might have been just what you needed to get more kills on this next blood games.

Cynaidh
09-30-2012, 06:56 AM
Well 80% of AB Gold retired....

I just couldn't retire belgarad yet, he has done everything in the game from primus champion multipule times to defeating Emperor Etulutu, but he has yet to win the bloodgames (runner up three times now!) so going to give it another shot. I'd like to get that Pit of War Triple Crown! :)

But now AB Gold has 400% more Bel! I give you:

Belgarth - Duel wield rage
str 84 int 69 agil 74 stam 81 size 79 pres 82 chi 86

Belwraith - Duel wield rage
str 86 Int 76 Agil 82 Stam 77 Size 82 Pres 86 Chi 70

Belblade - Duel Exotic theatrics
Str 70 Int 85 Agil 83 Stam 85 Size 89 Pres 72 Chi 70

Beltank - Two Handed warrior
Str 95 Int 73 Agil 79 Stam 83 Size 85 Pres 68 Chi 69

Prinny
09-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Gratz Oedi on the win and the second Orange item for Zero!^^

oedi
09-30-2012, 10:35 AM
thanks, i got lucky in the end there, facing toddler instead of belgarad in the final fight.
Im actually a little undecided with that helm, is it actually better? because i loose a lot of key stats when using it. Anyways im gonna try it out for now.

Prinny
09-30-2012, 01:12 PM
Im actually a little undecided with that helm, is it actually better? because i loose a lot of key stats when using it. Anyways im gonna try it out for now.

At the very least it increases your heads armor by alot and the presence will help with getting kills ;)

Prinny
10-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Well that was lucky lol Asatsuo went up against Zeroeleven for the first round and got pummeled xD
He did make a statement though :D

ASATSUO jumps and leaps around the arena.
ASATSUO throws an awkward punch with his FIST.
ASATSUO tries to fake ZEROELEVEN out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
A spot of crimson can be seen on ZEROELEVEN's inner thigh. (+46 Damage)

Sadly enough im actually proud of that hit xD

Cynaidh
10-01-2012, 03:23 AM
An awkward punch to the inner thigh..... what exactly where you trying to do there! :)