PDA

View Full Version : Brackets

Prinny
09-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Nate as ive been running 2 new gladiators I can't help but notice it seems to be very easy to breeze through the brackets and reach the Maximus/Primus Bracket which set me to think.

The Primus bracket is getting rather overcrowded having glads that enter it only having had 400 or so wins compared to all the fights the members on the top of the bracket has had, they don't really have a good chance agaisnt them as their builds are only half complete.

Now here's the suggestion: Would it be possible to make Gladiators drop outof the Primus bracket if they drop to the set amount of lowest points in the primus bracket? (I know this idea has been uthered before) and in addition could it be made more difficult to advance in the earlier brackets, that way it will be easier to get those undisputed champion titles (which on the lower brackets is only possible to get through losing multiple battles when ranked 1st), gladiators will get more training before entering the primus bracket and the primus bracket wont fill as fast.

~Prinny

oedi
09-16-2012, 02:04 AM
thumps up, very good points and i agree with all of them.

sevenseas
09-16-2012, 04:56 AM
yeah....maximus should filter a few more out than it does...but at the same time....it's almost the top 50 in primus that are untouchable, top 20 are immortal, and there is no name for the top 10....most of the glads coming up right now will never see the top 50 in primus. Only since the retirements began have i been able to muscle my best guys into the top 50, 40, and 30. I still don't see any of my guys seeing the top 20 for a while. AND with the beast slaves in the hands of anyone in the top 20...primus is almost a closed bracket already....so yeah....something should be done.