PDA

View Full Version : Theatrics - Deggers/Claws

Titanu
09-14-2012, 01:44 AM
Does anyone found a viable build that works with dual claws/deggers? At lvl 40 almoust all my hits are parryed/deflected.... anyone can help me with some advice?

I have lvl 10 in exotic weapons .. There are any other ways of increasing my hit chance? For example the weapon lvl has any influence? Or green/blue/purple weapons can hit less/often depend of theyr rarity?

Toop55
09-14-2012, 06:00 AM
I belive blood lust has something to do with hit chance the higher it is the more damage per hit but less chance to hit the person so if you have a high blood lust that may be the problem lower it and see if that helps

Prinny
09-14-2012, 11:06 AM
The most people that use the claws go for a knockout type of build, this means aim for the head and hit as much as you can hoping to knock the other gladiator out.
In the case you go for that train Weapon skill, knockout and Called Shot to 10 and put points into the other skills you want.

Exotic weapons can be used as more than just the Kris and Claws though as it also has the underused main hand Trident (1.4 movement speed if i recall) and Scimitars (1.2 speed)

Alba Kebab
09-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Good thing about exotics school is the ability to switch weapons when needed, for some arena challenges it's probably best done with scimitar instead of claws.