PDA

View Full Version : The Blacksmith is the most infamous crook ever !!

Narol
09-11-2012, 11:07 AM
It's not really a bug, rather a design mismatch due to all the recent changes...

Btw, I need to say that I like most of those changes a lot, especially the "purple for money", Hall of Legends, Spoils of war and the removal of Jimmy...

Like everyone, I regret the reduction of trophies drop but I understand it's necessary to keep the trophies sales rise as the company needs the money from it to keep the game running...

The money management of the game gets a lot more coherent now, but there is still a major incoherency :

The Blacksmith buys back Purple Items for only 3% of their sale price, that's just complete thieving and totally unrealistic...

In most other games, you can usually stuff for 50% or 75% of their retail value, which makes a lot more sense !

Fixing that problem could even boost trophies sales in the end, as people will be less reluctant to buy purple or blue items if they know they can sell them back at a decent price when they need to update them !

oedi
09-11-2012, 12:05 PM
The Blacksmith buys back Purple Items for only 3% of their sale price, that's just complete thieving and totally unrealistic...
In most other games, you can usually stuff for 50% or 75% of their retail value, which makes a lot more sense !

I agree you get next to nothing in return for your investments at the blacksmiths, and i think thats due to the other economics in this game. With full stable upgrades, buildings, staff and memberships you can easily bank 50k gold each day, after repairs and injury heals. That in turn means youll never need to spend another thropy for blue items, and you can save up for a purple item in about 10 days.

Another thing is that every game need some mony sinks to take ingame money out of the game. Pit of war got the blacksmith, temple and now the bank instead of jimmy.