PDA

View Full Version : loseing coins

ScarFaceCRO
09-06-2012, 06:37 AM
I noticed I keep missing (loseing, disapering) my silver coins (so thouse are the last ones). Im sure of it, coz when I noticed (and by that time I lost a good sum of if), I looked at mine stack ( it showen I got 63, and I got an item from doing tavern quest, which I didnt want to use, instead I sold it, and I should have get 200 gold coins, and 63 silver, but instead I only got gold coins, and my sliver reset to 0. Why is that? Is that bug or what? Pls help me coz its stupid that I keep loseing my sivler coins, which they come so slow....

Dainoji
09-06-2012, 06:54 AM
Silver is fractional gold, 100 silver = 1 gold. You aren't losing it, it's just being converted to gold once it passes 100.

Prinny
09-06-2012, 06:55 AM
100 Silver = 1 Gold so the Silver is neglectable ;)

ScarFaceCRO
09-06-2012, 07:17 AM
Ohh, thank you for quick answer. Didn know that. Althoue, why is that? I need sometimes 80 silver coins for something I cant collect them... And what if the price for something is x gold and 50 silver, and I have enough gold but dont have silver, can I still be able to buy it so it will be "exchange" automaticly?

Prinny
09-06-2012, 08:32 AM
The amount is so small that a simple tavern quest, arena fight etc. anything that earns you money really will make you earn enough :P

Eric
09-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Ohh, thank you for quick answer. Didn know that. Althoue, why is that? I need sometimes 80 silver coins for something I cant collect them... And what if the price for something is x gold and 50 silver, and I have enough gold but dont have silver, can I still be able to buy it so it will be "exchange" automaticly?

The game will automatically use a Gold coin and then give you x amount of silver in change.

Example
You want to buy something, that something costs
150Gold and 50silver
You hit BUY
The blacksmith or whoever will take 151 gold and return to you 50silver. Just like in real life. If you give 1 unit of currency but the cost of the item is less than one unit of that currency, then you will be given change.

Hope this helps

ScarFaceCRO
09-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Thanks for your replys. You may close if needed