PDA

View Full Version : *Grumbles about not knowing logging in would make your glads active*

Cynaidh
09-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Sorry for having inactive glads in the bloodgames last month, i logged in last month to see how everyone was doing (btw it would be nice to be able to see the rankings without logging in) but didn't do any fights or anything like that didn't know that would make my team active. Kinda made me laugh to see Belgarad come in second...

Grats Oedi on the win btw!

Since they are in it again i'll at least try and keep them repaired this month...

crow
09-04-2012, 08:05 PM
I would love to see you active again. Just use 1 team so you don't burn out again.

Cynaidh
09-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Hey good to see you Crow, ya I'll give it a shot this week, just going to run the Gold teams, Ab are all in the bloodgames, Ba i am playing around with the hall of legends... just grabbed a slave who will probably make Zmash look like a wimp some day.

Nate
09-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Welcome back Cynaidh! The Great Realm has missed you and your formidable stables!

oedi
09-05-2012, 07:25 AM
ya I'll give it a shot this week
Nice, welcome back.

Cynaidh
09-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the welcome back guys! Caine welcomed me back too by beating all my rages with that new speed demon of his :)

Oedi those warriors of yours at the top are beasts!

Cynaidh
09-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Still scratching my head on this one though Oedi. :)

ZMASH hurtles madly back and forth.
ZMASH missteps as he slashes with his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD.
ZMASH tries to fake ZEROELEVEN out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
A shimmering field of blue light surrouds ZEROELEVEN's armour! (-Block-)
ZEROELEVEN is knocked back as her armour absorbs the hit!
ZEROELEVEN tiring quickly, is looking to finish the fight!

"A shimmering field of blue light" <--- That's new :)

oedi
09-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Oedi those warriors of yours at the top are beasts!
needless to say i guess , but Im very happy with their performance:D

"A shimmering field of blue light" <--- That's new
thats an effect from Zeroeleven`s shiny new toy from last blood games:cool:

Cynaidh
09-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Oh very nice Oedi, that's an amazing item effect!!!

I enjoyed running the fights today, i think what i will end up doing is send all my glads to the hall of legends one a at time (once i get AB gold out of the blood games anyways, that whole team is eligible to go, i wish they would not have auto-entered but next month that whole team will probably retire) and go threw the lower levels again.

Black Talon already got retired and replaced by The Returned! (Str 91 Int 83 Agil 83 Stam 88 Size 84 Pres 63 Chi 65 - going two-handed war). Smak needs a few more wins to get to 55% and Extreme Anger needs a few more fights but they will be headed off soon, I think i will let Zmash hang around for a bit (mainly so i can hand his gear to The Returned once he is 50) but then he will be off to retirement too.

oedi
09-05-2012, 08:29 AM
I think i will let Zmash hang around for a bit (mainly so i can hand his gear to The Returned once he is 50)
you can retire a gladiator with his equipment on him, and pick it off when you need it. Once taken off you cant put equipment back on a retired gladiator.

Dainoji
09-05-2012, 08:48 AM
you can retire a gladiator with his equipment on him, and pick it off when you need it. Once taken off you cant put equipment back on a retired gladiator.

That's cool, almost like getting 8 free vault slots. I wonder do you have to send a messenger out to all the brothels and bars to find your glad so you can get your gear back when you want it? :)

Cynaidh
09-05-2012, 08:58 AM
That's cool, almost like getting 8 free vault slots. I wonder do you have to send a messenger out to all the brothels and bars to find your glad so you can get your gear back when you want it? :)

Yes that is a very nice feature! I guess its the new guys job to clean it off before he wears it. :)

Cynaidh
09-05-2012, 09:35 AM
And Zmash is retired....was actually a bit hard to hit the button on him he was my first glad to be both a primus undisputed champion and a blood games champion.

He is being replaced with a theatrics who is going to go duel axe/mace (Str 83 Int 81 Agil 85 Stam 85 Size 71 Pres 83 Chi 72)

Prinny
09-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Glad to see ur back! Shikii was happy to fight Zmash xalthough he lsot that round xD
Yuki Onna and Shikii might be retired but I decided to let them run in the BG's, it all depends on their performance in the BG's and if Asatsuo and Yukimaru make it in time for next months BG's if i trade them in or not (Though i doubt they won't make it in time)

Wish I wouldve known about retiring with equipment on..now my vaults almost full lol xD

CaineDeSoulis
09-05-2012, 10:41 AM
heehee. I seem to have a knack for beating other rage gladiators. and the new challenge mechanic needed testing :)

crow
09-05-2012, 11:21 AM
I see Delta has been a popular target for challenges today. Him and Sedris had
Some good battles. And Prey probably regrets slapping Delta across the face to initiate that challenge :)

CaineDeSoulis
09-05-2012, 11:30 AM
I think i have an idea. :)

Changed some gear around between my gladiators. Sedris Should kill a little less but his speed and power should increase.

Cynaidh
09-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I see Delta has been a popular target for challenges today. Him and Sedris had
Some good battles. And Prey probably regrets slapping Delta across the face to initiate that challenge :)

Ha, well you always where the rich one, i guess they are just trying to help you out with that too much gold problem. :)