PDA

View Full Version : my new slave alaways lose

uglyteam
09-02-2012, 10:58 AM
My new glad lose all his fight in the blackmarket
she has better stat than my first glad who almost win all his fight in the black market

so i don't know well...

i started this game yesterday

oedi
09-02-2012, 12:03 PM
no not much information to analyze here.
But I can throw in some of my general rules for new gladiators.
Rage: use a weapon the suits your skill of choice, no armor unless you can find something with suitable stats(strenght/agility at first) 6 activity level, and a fighting style that goes with your weapon.
War: use a weapon the suits your skill of choice, put on all the armor you can carry(go for strenght/stamina at first), 1 to 3 activity level, and a fighting style that goes with your weapon.
Theatrics: use a weapon the suits your skill of choice, put on all the armor you can carry(go for agility/stamina at first), 4 to 6 activity, and a fighting style that goes with your weapon.

train your weapon up to at least 6 before anything else, then go for some accessory skills like barreling attack, feint and create distance(no cd if your rage) 1 point in each then continue with you weapon skill til its maxed.
when you start getting triggers play with them to learn more about your gladiator and the game.
when your attack skill is max, start testing which activity level that suits your gladiator best. Usually I end up using an activity level between 6 to 10.
this should get you safely to about lvl 20 with a decent W/L record

uglyteam
09-02-2012, 03:57 PM
ah

but it's vicious cuz my glad always die in 24 hours so he never fight with his real stat :confused:

question : is a big size make a gladiator slower ?

oedi
09-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Theres only one solution for the rezz sickness and thats upgrading the undertaker. Because of the high number of fights all gladiators will die frequently, also the very best.

Bigger is better, you even get faster with high size since you can carry more before you get encubered.

uglyteam
09-03-2012, 06:41 AM
ok thanks you

last question : should we keep our first gladiator since he has very bad stat (my first gladiator always die in arena fight lol ) ?

what is the blue or white things next to the gold who can't exceed 100 ?

Dainoji
09-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Bigger is better, you even get faster with high size since you can carry more before you get encubered.

That's not really true unless you were encumbered to begin with. A glad who is not encumbered will not get any faster by increasing his size. Although bigger is still better since you'll get more health.

oedi
09-04-2012, 09:05 AM
That's not really true unless you were encumbered to begin with. A glad who is not encumbered will not get any faster by increasing his size.
I disagree.

should we keep our first gladiator
Ive kept my first gladiator, Oedi, because I think its cool to have him around. But my advice would be to sell him off as soon as you need his slot for a new and better gladiator.

uglyteam
09-07-2012, 07:06 AM
Thanks you

i've resolved my problem : i were slashing with 2 handed weapon in the strategie mode :confused: and i also put 6 activity level

now i make big damage with my rage but he don't have a good defense :mad:

Cynaidh
09-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks you

i've resolved my problem : i were slashing with 2 handed weapon in the strategie mode :confused: and i also put 6 activity level

now i make big damage with my rage but he don't have a good defense :mad:

That is about all you can ask for a Rage to do, they have no defense, they just have to beat the other glad down faster then they get beat down.

uglyteam
09-07-2012, 08:53 AM
aww , that make them very irregular in the back market if he fight another rage :(

what is the best fight style for exotic weapon :D ?

HipsterD
09-07-2012, 11:34 AM
what is the best fight style for exotic weapon :D ?

Theatrics is the only style that use exotic weapons

uglyteam
09-07-2012, 01:37 PM
i means slash bash or lunge :cool: ? (he use bucker too)