PDA

View Full Version : new recruits

oedi
09-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Ok, with the hall of legends theres been few top of the shelf gladiators introduced to the games.
I`ve understood it that those slave already is in the pool of available slave but hidden in a vast amount of mediocre and poor slaves. Is this the way you all see it?, or are these slaves just available to to those retiring gladiators to Hall of legends?

I`m ever curios, what are the highest stat you all have seen, and what`s the highest cost?
I`ve seen a 98 int, who I did`nt buy, and the highest cost is 1141 gold, who is currently in the imperial guards stable.

Before the Hall of legends my highest stat seen was 94, and the highest cost was 1021 gold.

Prinny
09-01-2012, 02:17 PM
The ones you can get from the Hall of Legends are stronger than the ones you cna usualyl get that's for sure as the highest cost glad the normal way for me was Laharl (i forgot the cost but it was above 1000) and the highest stat would be 92 size (the rest was high 50/low 60's so i didn't get that glad)

As for the recruits that you can get from retiring a gladiator the highest stat was 95 Strength (He didn't have the stats i was looking for) and the highest cost was 1132 although i clicked refresh by accident so couldn't see that ones stats lol.

crow
09-01-2012, 04:34 PM
The highest priced glad I ever saw before the update was an 1100 gold monster that I was not able to buy due to loss of cell coverage visiting my parents in remote west Texas. I believe these monsters have always been there but the chance of seeing one was extremely small. Foxtrot, Atila, Eruption were all over 1040 gold.